The Babies arrivals

Chresanto

Another four months has past and were on the ninth month...Jacob could pop any day now. He looks so adorable with his baby bump. We were sitting in the living room watching a movie and enjoying one's company.

"I can't wait for my brother!" Alianna cheered happily. "When he coming?"

"Any day now," Jacob said. "Just said he wants to see you too."

"I can't wait." she sighed.

"Me nither." I whined with her making Jacob laugh.

"OK stop it you two."

"I just we can change the extra room into a nursery for the baby." I said.

"You mean i get my own room?!" asked Alianna. We nodded.

"I guess so." Jacob sighed. He was still missing X.

"I know you miss him baby, I do too." I pulled him in for a hug.

"I know, I jus wish h was here..."

"Me too."

Jacob grabbed his stomach and whinced in pain.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah I guess..." he said. "Ugh.."

"You sure?"

"No," he panted. "The baby coming......the baby coming...THE BABY'S COMING!!"

Crap, I told Alianna to get the emergency bag and  I took Jacob to the ar.

"Breath Jacob, breath." I said.

"AAAH!" he yelled. "It hurts!"

"Alianna get in the car!" I told her and we drove off to the hospital and got a room for Jacob. Alianna was told to stay in the waiting room while I went in with Jacob. He was squezing the life out my hand.

"Ow!" I whined.

"SHUT UP, I'M THE ONE IN PAIN!" he yelled. "AAAH! GET THIS BABY OUTTA MEEEEE!"

I called the guys up and they were on their way. Shey ran in and grabbed Jacob hand and took over -_-