I Always Get What I Want

Chresanto

I got up early to make everyone some breakfast. It was Saturday and thank god I didn't have work today. Neither did Jacob and obvious the kids are off from school. I made everyone's favorite and now I have to wake them up. I went into the bedroom and shook Jake softly.

"Baby," I said. "Wakey wakey."

He groans and turns over. -_________-

"I've made breakfast," I said. "Your favorite......pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs." then, he shot up outta bed and dashed down and ate. I laughed I went to the kids room and got them up.

"Morning mommy!" the kids said running to him.

"Morning my sweet babies!" he said happily kissing them on the cheeks and looked at me. "And good morning to you too baby." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Morning." I said and started to fix me and the kids plates of food.

"So anything you wanna do?" he asked. I sat down at the table and eat with the family.

"Uh, guys you wanna go to the park?"

"Yay!" X cheered. Their so cute.

"I wanna go to." Alianna said.

"OK I guess it's the park." Jacob laughed.

After we ate we got ready for a family day at the park! ^___^

AT THE PARK

Me and Jacob were at the park watched Alianna and X playing on the swings laughing and giggling. I smiled at them.....me and Jacob raised them well.

"I never thought I'd have this life." Jacob said. I was gonna ask why? but......then I remembered back in college. :/

"I know, but now, you have great life...with me and the kids."

"Yeah..." he looked at me and smiled cuddling up against me. "OMG! ice cream! I'll be right back watch the kids." he took off running after the truck like a little kid. I had to laugh, Jacob's always finding some way to make me smile, that;s why I'm glad that he's all mines.

"Chres!"

Shit! I know that voice I looked over and I saw Adalyenn walking to me.

"Hey w-what's up?" I said nervously.

"Why are you here alone?" she asked sitting down next to me.

"Um...I-i'm not really here along I'm here with my....friend." >__< smooth Chres smh...

"Oh....is it a girl???" she asked. OK, I can see she's the jealous type. 

"No, a-a guy." I said. I saw that Jacob was coming back, I had to get rid of her.

"Look listen it'skina my day with my other friends so I'll catch up with you later."

Sh frowned and looked down.

"OK, I gues...." she got up and walked away, not even saying a 'goodbye' -_- bitch.