Incomplete

Chresanto

It's been 3 weeks already since Jacob was last here. I feel awful, I couldn't eat.....couldn't sleep.....nothing. I ignore all of Adalyenn's calls since her ass cost me my marriage. I can't talk to her for a while. I miss Jacob and I know he misses me too.....he can't move on and neither can I. I never leave the house, only to the store and then come right back and be depressed. I'm incomplete without him...him and the kids. I miss them and Jacob's talking about leaving? no, no he can't be serious about this! and who the hell was this Treyvon that he was speaking of? he betta not get close to my Jacob or I'll kick some ass. 

I talk to no one, I have no friends really. I had Ray and Craig but their dead....and turned ona nigga. I thought about calling Jacob but I know he's not gonna wanna pick up. I messed up, I really did. My cell rang and saw it was Adalyenn-_____- man this girl will not quit. I sighed in defeat and answered her.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Don't yell at me," she said. "Look, I have to go to the doctors.....do you by any chance wanna come? and see the baby?"

I thought.

".........OK I guess."

"Great, I'm right outside."

-________________________- I got up and opened the door and saw her walking. I can kina see her little baby bump. It reminds me with Jacob was pregnant he was so cute. :(

"Hi."

"Hey, let's go." I walked out to the car, I didn't wanna waste any time. Adalyenn hot on my trail.

"Hellooo, I AM carrying your baby," she said. "I want respect from you."

"What do you want me to say? huh?" I semi yelled. "You ruined what me and Jacob had and now he wants to divorce me."

"Really?" she gasped. She sounded like she was happy. -___- bitch moooove.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You and I can be together, I mean I know you love me."

Ugh! this girl.

"No I do not! I'm done with you....you put me through so much shit it's not even funny."

"Why are you even gay?" she asked. "All those times we had sex.....you liked it."

Fuck.

"Then you tell me that you don't wanna be with me......I do."

"Adalyenn..."

"What? you and Jacob are done. Why fix it? you and me can be together....and have our baby."

She took my hand and put it in her stomach and did circle motions on it. I kina liked it, no lie. I looked up at her and she smiled. I kina smiled a little, just to make her happy. I really didn't have time for this.

AT THE DOCTOR'S....

I was in the room with Adalyenn as the doc was putting gel on her belly. We all looked at the screen and seen a little baby.

"Omg it's so cute." Adalyenn said in awe.

"So what's the gender?" I asked the doctor. She looked at the screen and smiled.

"Congrats, your having a  boy!" she said.

I smiled a little,Wow.....another boy, I looked at Adalyenn and she smiled. Surprisingly, I smiled back. What was I doing?

"So are you guys newlyweds? boyfriend and girlfriend?" the Doctor asked.

"Um......not quite," I said nervously. "Were not really dating....."

"Awe to bad, you guys look cute together."

"That's what I told him." Adalyenn said. I rolled my eyes.

AFTER THE DOCTOR'S.....

After the doctor's me and Adalyenn were heading to the car.

"y'know, I'm hungry," Adalyenn said. "You um....wanna go and grab something to eat?"

I didn't know if I should......being with her took away what I most truly loved.....but like I said, people deserve another chance am I right?

"OK," I said. "I am hungry as well."

She smiled and we walked to MCDonald'sto get some burgers and fries. I had a pretty good time with her..........for once beside sex. Maybe she finally got some sense into her.

"I can't believe I'm having a boy." she said happily.

"Yeah, now I'll have two boys." I sighed.

"Oh........right your other kids." she rolled her eyes. I really hated when she did that. What? I love my family idk why you gotta problem with it.

"........You really love Jacob that much?" she asked with her head down. I sighed.

"Yes Adalyenn, you gotta understand...I like you, but I don't love you like I do with Jacob...I have to get him back. I can't loose him.

"Why?!" she said. "How am I gonna tell our son about this when he questions me about how were not together."

"Simple. Were not made for each other." I said.

"Oh really?" she said with an attitude.

"Really! look I gotta go." I got up and walked out without saying a goodbye, see ya later....deuces.....nothing I just left.

Jacob

3 weeks....... :'( I miss Chreeeeeeeeees! like omg I can't do this anymore. I know I said all that stuff about leaving it's just that I can't take the lying and cheating if this is going to be a hobby. The kids are bugging me about him and ugh! I just wanna tell them to shut up about it. I was sitting at my moms house in the living room alone. She took the kids to the park while I was at home being all fat and depressed. I just sit around and eat all day, talking to Treyvon. Maybe I should give him a chance, I mean I don't think me and Chre will work anymore.....sadly. :(

"So how 'bout it?" he asked me. "I'll pick you up."

Treyvon asked me out ona date! ^__^ I was gonna say no since I thought me and Chres had something but I guess things aren't gonna work out anymore.

"OK, it's a date," I said. "Pick me up at 8....where we going?"

"OK, bye beautiful," he laughed. "And......it's gonna be a surprise."

"OK then, I like surprises." I cheered.

Beautiful. I remember how Chres would call me that :( god I have to get my mind off him. I shrugged it off and went to get myself ready for my big night. I called up ma and told her that I'd be out for a while and to have the kids in bed on their bedtime. Finally, something that will make me happy......

Comment and Vote!