Making Up, And Breaking Up

Chresanto

I felt bad about what happen between me and Jacob. I got up early to make him his favorite breakfast pancakes with bacon and scrambles eggs with a strawberry muffin and coffee.

"What all this?" I looked up and saw Jacob walking down with Omari, Deme and Alianna.

"For you baby, I wanted to do this to say sorry about...you know."

"Hm...I don't like fighting with you baby." he said holding me.

"I know, me neither." I said pulling him in my arms tighter.

I told Alanna that she can watch TV in the living room and eat while me and Jacob talk. the babies were there but....their babies.

"I know I shouldn't be defending her and I'm sorry I know  she cause so much pain to us baby and I am sorry I won't do that again...but people can turn their life around."

"Yeah but with her....I don't think so."

We finished eating and decided to take everyone out for the day, we could all use the fresh air and the cool breeze and the warm weather.

THE PARK

Jacob

Me and Chres made up ^___^ good I don't lie it when we fight I wants us t always be happy like this. We were talking watching over the babies and watching over Alianna as well as she was playing with the other kids.

"I love you..." he said. I looked at him and smiled. 

"I love you too."

"Forget Adalyenn baby, she's just the baby mama of my son."

Son huh? Chres has to believe me on this.....Deme ain't his! but I don't wanna bring it up and cause another fight so I just kept it to myself.

"Yeah we just have to keep her out and just focus on us." I said.

He smiled and kissed me sweetly on my lips and I accepted and kissed him back and continued to watch the kids have fun.

Adalyenn

He was out all night! where the fuck is he?! I could sleep really by Martin not being here.....his food was sitting there waiting but he never came. The door opened and there he was, his clothing was all messy and he just looked terrible.

"Where the fuck were you?" I asked getting to the point.

"Out." he simply said.

"Out? out where?" I asked.

"........Just out baby I'm back so everything is fine." He walked passed me but I pulled him back.

"Out where Martin? I wanna know you were gone all night and you didn't bother to call me!"

"I know I'm sorry...I was just exploring that's all.....I'm sorry babes." he kissed me on the cheek and walked passed me in the kitchen I followed him of course.

"Were you with anyone?" I asked. I saw him freeze.

"..................No." he said. He took a long time answering that. 

"Your sure???" I asked.

"Yes baby damn!" he sighed.

"Don't sigh at me!" I half yelled. "Your the one being outside all of the night doing god know's what with god know's who."

"Adalyenn, I wasn't with anyone OK? so can we just dropped this please?" he asked.

"No! no I don't wanna drop this." I said.

"I'm back!" he yelled. "Damn you making it seem like I felt you for a whole 3 years or something."

"It's not funny Martin." I said.

"I know, it's not now, I'm going to sleep." he walked off upstairs and I sighed. What's going on with him?

Staying out late...

Messy clothing....

The faint smell of cheap perfume.....Oh god....Is he.....

Is he cheating on me?