Few Feelings

Chresanto

"Can I maybe come over and we could talk about this?"

Me and Adalyenn were talking over the phone, discussing about the baby. Man! I can't believe she's pregnant... I fell like such an idiot letting this happen.

"Idk Adalyenn," I sighed. "I'm kina dealing with other problems right now."

"Please???" she begged. I sighed again. "We really need to see

"OK fine," I said. "But be here quit so we can get this over with."

"Great," she said. "See you soon."

20 MIN LATER......

Knock Knock!

I opened the door and saw Adalyenn standing there.

"Hi." she said.

"Hi." I said back at her as I let her in.

"Look, I just wanna say that when the baby's born, there's going to be NO sexual contact between us-"

I was cut off by Adalyenn's lips. They were sweet and soft. Damn I can't fight this but I can't do this to Jacob. I pushed her off.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry Chres," she sighed. "I love you......I can't stand you being with Jacob....and you had kids with him!"

"To bad, I'm not leaving him for you." I said wiping my lips off.

"But what about our baby?" she asked holding her stomach.

"I'm gonna help take care of it but that's all.....nothings going on with us."

"Why?"

"Why????" I gasped. "Girl, you really don't get it, I'm married happ-Just married!"

I was gonna say happily but idk 'bout that right now....

"You'd be more happier with me." she said putting her hands all on my chest. I ain't gonna lie it felt good but this was wrong.

"Adalyenn no-"

She kissed me again.

"Nooooooo," I moaned as I felt her messing with the big bulge I had in my pants. 

"No," she breathed. "I love you....you look in my eyes right now and say that you never felt anything."

I had to admit, I felt a thing or two with Adalyenn.....BUT I love Jacob more.....so I can't do this to him...I can't hurt that sweet little boy.

"No," I pushed her off me. "Your nothing to me. Your just that girl that's carrying my baby."

"I know you love me Chres," she said. She took off her clothing and stood there, naked. I looked at her like she was a piece of meat. Mmmm!

"You like?" she giggled. I could help but nod. She walked over to me jumping on me. I held her with my arms and started kissing her.