A Day Of Love And Hate

Jacob

"So where is he taking you?" my mother asked as I looked in the mirror at myself.

"Idk, he said it was gonna be a surprise." I said.

"Looks like you two made up huh?" she laughed. "What he do?"

I didn't really wanna tell my mother that Chres had hit me, that would create to much conflict.

"Well let's just say he said that wrong thing." I said.

"Oh, well, you two kids have a good time." she kissed my cheek and I kissed her back.

"OK bye mom and bye my babies." I kissed them all on the cheek and my mom and the kids was out the door.

"Hey baby," Chres walked in and kissed me. "Damn, you look good."

"I know." I smirked.

"Can't wait to take this off you later. . ." he whispered in my ear. I blushed at the thought of him taking of my clothing and seeing me naked.

"Wait until later on tonight baby, then maybe you can get the nookie."

"Oh I'm gonna get it." he said. Him and his cockiness. I was ready to go and we walked out the house and into his car and drove off. When we got to the movies, we got tickets for a Medea Christmas. She's funny LOL. Chres got popcorn while I waited for him in the theater. While I was getting comfortable, I notice a another man 3 seats down was watching me. I ignored him and watched the previews.

"Hey beautiful." he said coming closer. "I'm Ronney."

"And I'm taken." I said.

"What?"

"I'm kina here ona date so can you move if you please?" I asked.

"Oh, well, OK then.. . .just saying hi." he sounded sad but oh well, i'm taken maybe if I were single. Chres finally came back and I smiled. Finally, I thought I had to go and get him.

"Here we go." he said sitting down. I took the popcorn and ate some. I laid my head on Chres's chest and enjoyed the movie til it was over. it was a funny movie. When it was over, we headed back to the car.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked me. I smiled.

"Yeah, It was lovely." I said.

"Good, now, as of the rest of this night, I'm gonna take you down."

"Oh really?" I laughed.

"Damn straight." he said.

AT HOME. . . 

"Ready or not here comes daddy!!" I heard Chres yelled. 0_0.

"Shit." I said to myself. I had to hide. I hit under the bed. I saw the door open and I saw Chres legs. I had to be very silent.

"Where are you baby?" he asked.

Still quiet as a mouse.