chapter 5 : jackson?

You can listen to : we don't talk anymore be Charlie puth ft selena gomez
Not really related to the chapter by it is my current obsession so why not.

and I attached a picture of how I somewhat imagine the adams household.

---------------------------------------

After reading the message I was very confused. Why you may ask? well
1. I was sleepy and when I'm sleepy I'm not the best person to talk to and I don't think straight
2. I have not given anyone my number here. Mostly because I had not met anyone here.
3. No one back home calls me "sunshine"

"I guess it's a wrong number." I muttered and fell asleep.

When I woke up I performed my daily routine. I took a shower blow dried my hair and left it open. I wore a plain white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and slip on vans. I went downstairs and had breakfast. Since there was nothing else I could do I grabbed my leather jacket from the rack and went out for a walk.

As much as I wanted to go back to New York I would be lying if I said that I did not like the peace here. It was quiet and calm, almost soothing. It felt nice to be somewhere this quiet after living in the busiest city for most of my life. A getaway from the city that never sleeps, cars honking and people talking, laughing, walking at the ungodly hours of the day all the time and never sleeping.

I walked past the similar houses in my street till I reached the park nearby. I stepped in admiring the beauty. It was lush green and breathe taking. It was really big too. Looking at it, it was like it was divided into parts. An area at the front left filled with swings and stuff for kids, benches and picnic tables to the right. Moving forward into the park there were trees and flowers everywhere. I was going to walk further but it was too long. There was pretty big distance ahead with nothing but grass. People played different sports here and there and further ahead I could see a skating ramp. Definitely coming back for that.

I reached into my pocket and popped a handful of willy wonka nerds in my mouth. I moved towards the tracks around the park and slowly walked towards the picnic tables. I was almost there until I heard a familiar voice yelling my name, I turned around to see little Katy Jackson running as fast as her tiny legs could take her towards me. I bent down and sat on my knees and opened my arms and she jumped on, hugging me so tightly that the air was running out of my lungs. I think Alex saw me struggling because he was pulling Katy off me the next second.

Bless him

"I missed youuuu!"She spoke as she jumped up and down in excitement

"Awe I missed you to!!" and then she hugged me again.

"Damn can I get a hug like that too" Alex said with a smile. I lifted my eyes to meet his and damn he looked good and pulled off that leather jacket way better than I did.

I snorted "Keep dreaming Jackson."

"Valarie, can you come home with us? We could play and gossip." Katy asked with her best impression of puppy dog eyes

Did she just say gossip? What could a 4 year old possibly gossip about? I did want to go but then I looked at the product of the Greek gods looking at e=me with his eyebrows raised and I changed my mind,

"Katy I would love to come but I have a few things to take care of at home. I promise ill come over some other time though."

"Can you walk home with us then?"

"Sure why not." that was a way better idea than being with Alex. Looking at him reminds me of the morning he caught me staring and that makes me feel awkward.

With that we emerged on the journey home. It was peaceful at the start, midway I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. Katy was an angel at the time but Alex would not stop flirting. Everything he said was in the attempts of making me laugh. They were honestly the stupidest pick up lines that would make anyone laugh.

"Oh my lord....Alex...stop." i managed to say in between laughs.

I looked at him and man he looked cute when he was laughing. He should really do it more. I hadn't realized I was staring until he said this.

"Take a picture honey it'll last longer."

"I would but your face would crack the screen and I live and breathe with this thing." I said waving my phone in the air

Before we realized we were standing in front of our house. I actually wished the walk would be longer since I was enjoying this.

'Well Katy I'll see you again soon okay?"

"okay." she hugged me goodbye hopped towards her house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was pretty boring. I spent 99 percent of the time in my bed watching Netflix and then before I knew it, it was time for dinner and bed. There was just one problem I could not sleep.

After immense efforts of changing my sleeping positions, I failed miserably. I picked up my phone and I was going to call Bethany since we had not talked at all since I moved but then I remembered about the text I got last night so I opened it and like every other time I do something stupid I always do it with thinking about the consequences which usually, no wait always ends in a disaster so I won't be surprised if this ends in the same way.

So I made the genius decision of texting the wrong number. Here goes nothing.

Jackson?

Before I could undo my decision I looked down at the screen and the text was sent.

This would be the time hat I pray to god to please help me and may this not end terribly wrong. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

im back!!!!! well i tried to make this chapter longer and it is around 1000 words so that is surely a first for me.

COMMENT your thoughts on the chapter and if you guys suggest something i will surely try to make the next chapter better.

VOTE if you like it 

 thankyou to everyone who has read my story so far and supported it. you guys are the best. 

hope you guys like my story and keep reading.