chapter 12: day 3

I might have said it like a gazillion times but school sucks. It's too frustrating ,hectic, tiring for teenagers who are suppose to be having the time of their lives but they can't because if they do then their whole future ,if they want a successful one, goes down the drain.

Well at least we get weekends
speaking of weekends Friday and bless the Lord that we get this day.

I had just finished my homework and it was currently 8 pm. Just as I threw my pen and fell on the bed with a huff Mrs. Jackson walked in looking flustered and beautiful.
"Mrs. Jackson you look amazing."
"Thank you honey I have to go out for dinner with Katy's dad and a friend there's just a tiny problem I thought you could help me with."
"Oh anything"
"Well my baby sitter just canceled and Alex is going out with Scott today so he can't watch Katy either so I wanted to ask If you could."
"Of course I can I don't have anything to do either."
"Oh thank you honey and you only have to watch her till 9 she has to be in bed by then."
"No problem. I'll make sure of everything."
"Thank you dear you are a life saver."

---------------------------------------------------------

"So Katy you want to do something or just color in your book?"
"I'm fine. How long till dinner?"
"Just a few more minutes"

With that emerged the footsteps of the Greek God himself although he wore grey sweats and a white long sleeved shirt he looked hot. Don't even get me started on how perfect his hair are.

"Hey what's my favorite sister doing."
"In your only sister and it's called coloring."
Bad blood I mouthed to Alex.
"Something like that "Katy replied before Alex could .Well looks like a heard me.
"Weren't you going out with Scott?"I asked
"I canceled so I can spend time with my little sister."
With that said Katy glared at him.

The bell rang and I practically jumped from excitement. Alex went to the door and I could smell the pizza.

"Katy why are you angry at Alex?"
"You promise you won't tell him I told you?"
"I promise. "
"I'm angry because he won't tell you he likes you. He says he does not but mommy and me know that he just doesn't know it yet."

"Sunshine why did you order extra large?"
My head snapped towards Alex instantly.
"Ahh I was hungry."
"So hungry you ordered extra large?" He said putting certain emphasis on extra large.
"Mmhmm." I replied while being in a state of shock

------------------------------------

"Okay little one you had dinner now it's time for bed."
Katy held her arms up. I was slightly confused to why until Alex picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. They are easily the cutest siblings

"Okay so now with Katy out of the picture what do you want to do?" Alex said while coming downstairs after a few minutes.
"How about a movie"
"Okay let's go."
"Where?"
"Downstairs."
"why?"
"You could say we have a little movie theater .I got it for me and Katy but it's not that big though . Better explained if you see it for yourself."

We walked down to the basement and i followed Alex to a small room he pressed a few buttons and the room lit up he pressed a few buttons on like 2 remotes and the screen came down.
There was a huge selection of movies like super big.
"This is amazing.
"Thanks but which movie?"
"Can we watch grease? "
"Ahhh..."
"Oh please I've never had the chance to."
"You've never watched grease?"
"Never got to so please?"
"Fine. But you tell No one."
My eyes instantly lit up with excitement.

------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE :
so I finallyupdated.
Sorry for the short chapter I didn't have a lot of time in my hands
Hope you liked it though.
Until next time.
Valaija. Xx