chapter 32:young men are also hormonal.

ohkay , so I have thought that Ansel Elgort should play the character of Brody Adams , Valarie's brother. he is who I will be imagining while I write but you guys can imagine whoever you want :)  like Brandon Flynn , Logan Lerman , Colton Hayes or whoever you feel is fit for it .

It was a little late at night and I could hear the excited voices coming from the lounge, mum laughing and crying and dad too. I heard one more familiar voice but before I could think who it belongs to or get out of bed to go look, I fell asleep . The last few weeks have been extremely exhausting and there is so much more coming up that I need as much sleep as possible.

In the morning I woke up and picked up my phone and checked the time, 9.45am. Maybe a few more minutes of sleep could be possible but before I fell back to sleep I remembered today was Saturday and my brother was suppose to come home last night

I jumped out of bed shrieking and ran out of room to the adjoining room. I slammed the door open and jumped on the bed

"WELCOME BACK!" I yelled loud enough to wake him up

"Do you consider shutting up sometime?"

"Nope. never, especially not when my BROTHER COMES TO VISIT!" I yelled again making sure that I annoy the crap out of him.

I fell on the bed with half my body weight on him

"Geez dude go brush your teeth your breath stinks" man I have the best brother don't I

"You sure it's not you and your reeking u-"

"Okay that's it shut up and get out!"

"Love you two big brother!"

"i hate you."

I walked back to my room and quickly freshened up, I took a quick shower a much needed shower since it feels like the sun will melt everything today. I brushed my teeth as I got out and blow dried my hair. I changed into my favorite pair of mom jeans and a t-shirt over. I folded the jeans up to my ankles and wore slip on vans. A few minutes later my brother entered the room with more sanity this time.

"How's my baby sister doing?"

"Not a baby anymore" I said as I walked towards him to hug him

"You got a boyfriend now?"

"Mom told you?"

"In fact she did, now let's go for breakfast we will talk about him later."

We were in the middle of breakfast when the bell rang and my brother went to open the door.

ALEX'S POV

I rang the bell and waited in anticipation, I really wanted to see Val also my mum asked to take over something's Mrs.adams had asked for. I was expecting to see my girlfriend instead the door opened to reveal a young man in his early 20's.