BONUS CHAPTER 1!

AUTHORS NOTE: 

so a lot of you guys wanted me to write more , and to be honest I don't feel like studying right now and school is really stressful for me to even do anything else so I decided to just go with it, hope you guys like It and THANKYOU ALL FOR THE MASSIVE LOVE AND SUPPORT IVE BEEN GETTING RECENTLY I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW GREATFUL I AM FOR ALL OF YOU!

VALARIES POV

"Sunshine! Get up."

"No!" I yelled as I put my face in a pillow "let me sleep!"

"Baby you can sleep on the plane." he said as he came and sat next to me on the bed "need I remind you how angry you're brother will be if we don't leave now."

I sighed in defeat as I shifted my position on the bed and faced Alex as he was smiling down on me looking way too good in the morning , even though he was just wearing a hoodie

"Now c'mon get in the shower and ill make some breakfast ." he said as he took my hands and lifted me from the bed.

"Pancakes?" I said with a smile and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes I'll make your favorite one's just get ready."

"Yes!" I yelled and raised my hands in victory as I went in the bathroom for a shower. "Also"

"Yes sunshine ?"

"You look really hot today." I said with a smile as I went inside.

I tried my best to perform my morning routine in 20 minutes tops and picked out a comfy outfit to wear on the plane. We were going back home, and by home I mean our old house. after we all graduated high school mum and dad decided to settle down in the same house and now me, Alex, Brody and his family, Allison and Scott, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson and Katy, Logan and Karisma or In other words everyone were coming today for a little family reunion. Also me and Alex are probably going to be late because I value sleep way too much to get up early, I know it sounds weird but would you give up sleep? I finally got ready and with one final look in the mirror I walked downstairs. 

(VALARIES OUTFIT BELOW)

 "mmm. chocolate." man I love when my fiancé makes breakfast , and man it feels good to say fiancé .

I walked in the kitchen with a smile on my face "you made my favorite!"

"I always do." Alex said as he kissed me and I sat on the table as he brought our plates. I can never not love this man. He always knows what to do.

"You look beautiful sunshine." he said with a cheeky smile

We quickly had our breakfast and got ready to leave, within a few hours me and Alex were getting on the plane and saying hello to the immensely bright sun, seriously it felt like autumn got beat up so bad it decided to run away and now it's like a 100 degrees here. I quickly took off my jacket so I would not die of suffocation. Alex walked out right after me and ad pretty much the same reaction.