chapter 31: still gonna call him UK.

valarie's POV

valarie's POV

It's been 1 week since the last fight and Alex suggests that's things are returning back to normal for him. All of us have started to study a lot harder for finals and we've been having pair or group study sessions every day. Today after school everyone is coming over at Alex's house. Me and Alex have also been successfully carrying on our math tuition sessions and everything is finally starting to make sense and from the looks of it I pray to have a chance at a good college, I hope my SAT score agrees with me.

"Valarie!" I turned to where I heard my name being yelled in the hall

"Ally calm down, where are you running off to?"

"You didn't hear? Special announcement is the theater , principle called all the seniors!" ally told me as she grabbed my hand and began to lead us towards the theater

"Well why are you acting crazy, she hasn't announced what it's about."

"What is the one thing that takes place at the end of the year? That has not taken place yet?"

"What?"

"Really Val"

"What is it?"

"The school dance you idiot!"

"How do you know this is what the announcement will be about?"

"Because I'm not an idiot." she said as she finally dragged my arm and had us take a seat at the front

Everyone remained seated and waiting for all our teachers and all the students to gather inside as the principal was going to tell us about the announcement

"Attention students! We have called you all here to tell you about something which most of you would probably have an idea about. As you all know our school holds the annual senior prom by the end of the year and this year we will be holding at 2 weeks before your exams which is also 2 weeks from now. As exciting this dance is for you all do remember it is not more important than your exams and your future. These are memories we will all hold in our hearts forever but do not let them interfere with your studies. Thank you students! You may all proceed back to your classes."

"Told you it was going to be the school dance" ally exclaimed in excitement

"Scott" I called his name

"Yeah?"

"Make her calm down would ya"

"Sure" he said casually as he took hold of her wrist and turned her face towards him and kissed her

"I didn't exactly mean do that but oh look she shut up."

"You're welcome" he said

After school me and ally left in my car and stayed at my house for a while. Logan came over to my house after a while and Scott and Alex stayed at his place. After stuffing our faces with food we grabbed our books and went over to the Jackson household.