chapter 20 : day 10 (part 2)

"I'll take an extra large fries with that too."

"Geez women how do you eat that much and not look like a cow."

"Its called exercising ."

"You go to the gym?"

"Absolutely not, I lied. Fast metabolism"

After leaving the school alex asked me how I felt and my first response to that was hungry even though the feelings of guilt were floating around my brain somewhere. So we drove to McDonalds and I took the responsibility to order for both of us.

-------------------

Alex drove towards the hill side of town. I don't really know where it is or what we drove past or what we drove through to get here, don't judge me but I suck at directions. When we reached our location Alex told me to grab whatever is left of the food so I stuffed it my bag, slung it over my shoulder and off we went. Alex led the way without even looking up as If he had memorized the path, I just followed him taking care of my steps so I wouldn't fall .

"You want to tell me why we're here?"

"I want to show you something, but you just have to wait for it."

"Then why are we here this early?"

"So we can sit, and talk and process everything. This is a beautiful place, really carries you away to a whole new world, you just haven't seen it yet. Plus we have to visit location one first then location duos before sunset. "

"Duos?"

"ehhh..it's my failed attempt on pronouncing Spanish numerical ."

"You watched Dora didn't you?"

"Really dora? no."

"You totally did!"

"I didn't and I don't. I just sit with Katy when she asks me to. Plus that show is too annoying how do little kids even watch it?"

"I know it's very annoying but that show revolved around my childhood. Everything I had was Dora. "

"Seriously?" Alex said with his arms stretched out towards me. I put my hand in his and he lifted me up easily so I didn't fall because of the huge step.

"Well Dora till like I was 5 or something then came Barbie everything . "

"How can a 5 year old forget her Barbie."

"But I broke all records with Hannah Montana. With that I had everything with Miley Cyrus's face on it. My school bag, my suitcase, my towel, my clothes, me pencils, my notebooks, my coloring books, I even made a drawing , and stickers and posters and books . Basically everything that had Hannah Montana on it, I had it. Oh even a Hannah Montana Barbie doll."

"There's a thing called a Hannah Montana Barbie doll?"

"You'd be amazed."

"Watch your step sunshine" he said while stepping over a rock

"You know if you just wanted me to die it didn't really have to be this deep in the woods "

"You reckon I do it now?" Alex said while turning his head around towards me and smiling

"Very funny"

We walked a little further through the trees till we reached the first destination. We stepped out of the trees into a small clearing and describing it is very much impossible. It was beautiful, everything was beautiful, the trees surrounded the whole place all lush and green and grass was just the perfect length like someone still took care of it. It was breathtaking.