chapter 14: day 5

In my defense I waited a very long time to talk to Alex about scallison. I just had to now.

I woke up at 12 only and only because of the unbelievably loud music playing in the room next to mine. It has been a whole of 2 hours since and I've been laying on the sofa in the lounge since breakfast. Now i have nothing to do at all.

I cant even study

1. I already completed my assignments and

2. I don't want to.

I began thinking of calling Allison then I thought of her and Scott and then I thought of how they would look together and how long they would date and when they would get married and let's just say I went along way ahead of time. With these thoughts it is also important to think about how this all would slowly but surely become reality. So I got up and walked to Mr.BadBoys room.

I knocked on his bedroom door and took a step back as I waited for the music to stop. Shuffling here and there inside his room. A few grunts and then finally.

"Hey there sunshine." and he gave me a wide very dreamy smile.

"h-hiieeyoo there jackson." in all fairness it is hard to talk when he looks like he walked out of a freaking movie. Looking oh so damn perfect.

"Come on in." I walked towards his bed and took a seat. A quite bouncy seat.

"So what brings you here?"

"Well. I sort of thought we could talk about this one thing that has been going through my mind?"

"Sort of thought?"

"I correct myself. I have to talk to you about this."

"Well then. There's nothing stopping you."

"Okay so does Scott...does he like..like someone or have a girlfriend?"

"What brings the curiosity? Do you have a crush him?"

"No I don't but could you answer my question maybe. You know I asked first."

"Nope. He has had a crush on Allison since like preschool or something but she doesn't like him so I guess he's single."

I stared at him in disbelief and slowly his eyes widened.

"Oh shit. I wasn't supposed to tell you. Could you like not tell Allison or anyone in that matter that I told you."

"No no no wait. This is perfect."

"It is?"

"This is so cute!!!"

"What is?"

"Oh my . we have to set them up. They have to date. They'd be Scallison"

"scallison?"

"It's their ship name."

"Their what now?"

"Really Alex you don't know what a ship name is?"

"Okay forget that but whatever it is that you were going on about it's not going to work . Ally does not like him."

"Yes she does."

"No she doesn't."

"And how exactly would you know that?"

"Scott asked her out like 4 times. She said no. on all of them."

"She might have been nervous."

"I don't think so"

"Well wont you be nervous if your crush asked you out?"

He raised an eyebrow at that statement.

"Okay forget that. All I know is that they both like each other and we have to play cupid."

"You're sure she likes him?"

"Like 1000%"

He mentally debated in his mind.

"Fine. What do you have in mind?"

"Okay so I have been thinking-"

"Clearly."

"Why don't we all go on a double date just to get things started a bit. And oh oh" i jumped at this part "how about we do it tomorrow! I mean I know I'm free she won't hesitate in clearing out her schedule if she has one. What about you and Scott?"

"Nah were good to go. I think. I don't know god Val are you sure like a 100%. what if it turns out to be a complete wreck."

"It won't okay. Trust me and if it does we all have me to blame."

"Super reassuring."

"Okay so call Scott and you two be ready tomorrow on time. We can leave at like 8 or 9ish."

"Your wish is my command."

"It is my wish and command so do not mess this up."

"Woah don't say that to me this is all your idea. If it does go wrong it will not be my fault."

"Traitor."

"I'm helping you."

"And blaming me if something goes wrong."

"If sunshine. If. and it hasn't yet now has it?"

"Yeah alright. Goodbye Alex. Be ready tomorrow"

"Yes ma'am."

---------------------------

i walked to my room...temporary room and picked up my phone instantly calling ally. My lifeline picked up on first ring.

Then came the turn of me explaining

Her freaking out

Me calming her down

Her freaking out more and then me explaining more.

"oh my val. and are you sure he likes me?"

"He asked you out like 4 times. I'm pretty sure he does and you are the one who rejected him."

"It was a mistake."

"And one I will surely haunt you with forever."

"uggh fine. i think i do deserve it though."

"Be at my place at 6. Okay?"

"Okay.

--------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

i apologize for the short chapter again. but this book will vary from chapter to chapter. some will be longer then others and some will be shorter. but thaks for sticking by and ohmyyy we are so close to 1k reads i internally7 freaked when i saw it.

VOTE 

COMMENT

until next time.

valaija.xx