chapter 17 : day 8

I opened my eyes trying to detect my location but it was no where familiar.

"God where am I?"

Nothing made sense. Everything was dark it was as if the entire world was engulfed in darkness . I tried moving but my hands were tied behind my back and I was pretty sure the tight ropes would leave marks on my hands. I cursed loudly.

"Is anyone there? Hello! Somebody help me!"

I yelled as loud as I could. The panic rose up my chest. Just before I could do anything gunshots rang outside. Nonstop. Bullets flew here and there hitting the walls and hitting people. Suddenly it all stopped and there was nothing but dead silence. Slowly footsteps emerged towards my direction. I shut my eyes and held my breath oh lord forgive my sins. The door flung open with a loud bang. He stood there bringing light into the room. He walked towards me like a true hero and bent down opening the ropes tied around my hands and legs. My breathe hitched as his face was inches away from mine.

"Are you okay?"

I stayed silent

"Damn it Valarie did they hurt you?"

I shook my head. Couldn't help myself into doing anything else

"Come on lets go."

He commanded and I listened.

We walked through the hallway. The dimly lit but bloody hallway.

"You shot all these people."

"They're not people Valarie. I thought you would know that by now."

I stared blankly yet again.

"Demons."

"th- t- there real?"

"Well who do you think kidnapped you ."

"I'm sorry .I didn't quite get your name."

" Dean."

"Winchester?" I jumped over a leaking pipe. Why the hell was there one on the floor? Man this place is filthy

"Do you want to stay alive?"

"Ye-yes"

"Then shut up. Cause we aint gettin outta here unless you let me focus?"

We left the filthy building and entered a barren area. There was nothing around just sand everywhere. And the sun. Very bright. I lifted my hand and brought it to my face. Before I could do anything a siren blared.

"What the hell!"

"damnit run . I said run!'

Before I could there was an explosion. A really big one. I flew off the ground and fell hitting my back hard.

I squinted my eyes as the sun hit my face.

"Where am I?"

"Sunshine are you okay?"

"Dean?"

"Guess again"

"Alex" I spoke in heavy disappointment

"What?"

"It was a dream!"

"Yeah clearly, you were moving all around the bed and yelling."

"For your information I was kidnapped by demons and dean Winchester personally came to save me. Although I'm surprised Sam wasn't there."

"Yeah you have been watching way to much supernatural."