chapter 25: sup lover girl.

okay so I'm putting a little authors note at the start , finally have my last CIE for this year tomorrow and ive never been happier. finally gonna be able to finish this book .yay:) and a may I add I have a new book idea brewing in the notes in my phone so ill start writing that after I'm done with this..and without giving anymore away. enjoy this chappie :)

--------------------------

Can this torture end already?

Imagine this, you have 5 minutes before lunch but it starts feeling like 5 hours because your teacher will not stop telling the entire class how chemistry is important to study. I highly doubt chemistry and important can fit in the same sentence. Finally the bell rings and a huge smile stretches upon my face, its lunch it's time for food. Oh thank god I have never been hungrier in my life.

I quickly pick up my books and pile them properly as I slip them inside my bag and walk out of class into the hallway which honestly looks more like a den for a gazillion sheep's. Weird example yes, but the way all the students crowd this place and talk like really loud fills the hallway with mixed voices of everyone talking plus everyone pressed together and everything being very very sweaty and lastly suffocation leading to death. So logically I wait next to a random locker as the hallway empties.

Just as I'm about to walk towards the cafeteria a familiar someone hugs me from my back.

"logiee!"

"How's school treating the munchkin?"

"I've been better, but right now I'm very hungry so let's go."

"Name one time when you weren't hungry"

"umm..When I had food poisoning."

"Nope, I'm pretty sure I remember you telling me how much you were craving French fries."

"ooh yeahhh I do remember that."

We walked inside and I began to move towards the lunch table we always sat at.

"whoa don't you want to get lunch?"

"Grab me a slice of pizza; I already have an apple mom stuffed in my bag this morning." I said with that signature smile which always made him agree with what I was saying.

"Fine I'll get it for you."

I turned around and walked towards ally who was waiting for me.

I greeted her with "Sup lover girl."

"How did you come up with nick name now?"

"You're in love with Scott and...yeah that's it."

"Oh please honey like you aren't."

"I'm not in love ally, it's a mere liking towards a specific someone that I am starting to come to terms with so let's not race towards the word love just that fast"

"Whatever but believe it or not you are and just like before mark my words and I will not be wrong . You both are falling for each other you just don't realize it yet."

I bit on my apple as she uttered the very statement.

"Hello ladies I'm not interrupting am I?"

"No logiee your not and you have my pizza so sit down."

"Your wish is my command."

I threw the apple in the bin behind me as I bit through the pizza, I'm trying this thing where I'm balancing the unhealthy and healthy things so I don't turn into a sack of potatoes . I'd say it's going pretty good.

Just then Alex and Scott enter the cafeteria and all heads turn towards them as they never ever come in here and I figured this had a lot to with Scott's persuasion to be with ally. Everyone watches as they make way through the tables and walk towards us three goonies. Oh crap.

Before I have time to react at all Alex sits next to me and kisses my cheek, may I add all this is done very casually.

"Hello sunshine."

"h-h...he heyheyyy." well I guess I can't even spell out words now.

The things you do me Jackson

Scott comes and sits next to ally wrapping his arms around her waist and kisses her.

"Okay so is a hot girl going to come out and kiss me too?" Logan says breaking the awkward and cute moments taking place

I straight up laugh at his comment while the others turn to him and simply stare

"What? Scott kissed ally-"

"Because they are dating ."I interrupt him

"Alex kissed you -"

"On the cheek."I interrupt him again

"I just figured someone cute would come and kiss me too, just saying." he states

"We'll make sure to bring another one next time so you don't feel alone how's that Daniel?" Alex adds

"Well as long as I'm not the third wheel ,yeah cool "

It was just now that I realized, every single person was staring at us and I could definitely hear people talking about me . Great this is perfect.

"umm Alex?" I whisper

"Yes?"

"I have a really strong feeling everyone is staring at us and talking about us."

"Well I thought they would and secondly let them . It doesn't matter what they say."

"Wait, why did you think they would ." I said this part a bit loud but only loud enough for our table to hear.

"Because no one has ever seen Alex with a girl let alone kissing her" Ally gave me the answer to my question

"On the cheek" I clarified

"Still a kiss" she stated

"So what made you guys sit with us?" I questioned

"Well I wanted to sit with my beautiful girlfriend" Scott answered

"Because he doesn't get to spend the rest of the day and every other living second with her" Alex replied sarcastically

"What can I say I just can't stay away from this one." he said as he kissed her cheek

I understood Scott's reason but Alex had a reason he wasn't saying and I don't think I want to know. Pretty sure it was going to make everything awkward for me .

---------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE :

sorry for this chapter being a little smaller ,but hey! I'm back , almost . thought id post this today and write one when I come home from tomorrows paper . and ill try and give you guys 2 chapters in this week and maybe 3 . I hope I can , I'm starting to get really excited for the characters.

oh and I love each and every single one of you for voting ,reading  , getting this book to 22k (internally screams) and also for bringing the book back in the top 1000 ranks this week . I love you all thnakyouuuu

pray for my exams , and that I get all A's in the CIEs I gave this year .

COMMENT AND VOTE if you liked this chapter .

until next time.

I love you all.xx