chapter 7 : High School Sucks

"Now that we discussed this who would like to tell me how we calculate the empirical formu-"

Thank God the bell rang because
1.I did not understand a single thing about the empirical formulae, well more like I didn't pay attention because the dying tree outside the window was way more appealing.
2. I hate chemistry
3. I would rather make out with the damn tree then learn about moles

I rushed out of the class with a sigh of relief. It was lunch break. Food, baby here I come.
So basically here is a summary of my day. Waking up screaming like a psychopath at the screaming women and then stopping and realizing that the screaming women was my alarm clock. I'm my defense I love sleep and it's been 3 months since I've woken up to the voice of the damn thing. I got ready and practically died when I saw my schedule because no one wants to study Math first period. I then headed to biology. I don't love biology but I don't hate it either. Then hell came falling down on me by that I mean chemistry.

Oh and how can I forget? I fell. Classy right falling on your but on the first day of school but News Flash! Alex helped me up and all eyes landed on me and now I'm "the girl Alex helps in the hallway" and also "the girl that fell".

I walked to the lunch room grabbed my food sitting down on a table in the centre. Centers always better. I was so close to stuffing my mouth with that juicy burger but before I could a short cute brunette came and sat next to me stopped me

"Hi I'm Allison."
"I'm val-"
"Valerie. Yeah I heard well everyone did."
"Is this the first time people here heard someone fell?"
"No. It's the first time someone heard Alex Jackson helped someone."
"And why is that such a big deal?"
"Ohhh...you don't know yet. "
"Know what?"
"Alex Is the heart of this school. Girls want to be with him and guys want to be him but no one has ever been able to do those things."
"O-"
"I'm not done yet. He's a bad boy like a complete one .He does not play or mess around with anyone, like no one. He hasn't even looked up at the girls that practically throw themselves at him every single day. Thus the big deal of him helping you." She said while grinning from ear to ear.
"Don't tell me your here to threaten me with my life to stay away from him. "
"Oh hell no Alex is a really old family friend. I have never ever once in my life had a crush on him. I just came to be friends with you. "
"Oh great! So just a question."
" shoot! "
"So he's not a flirt?"
"Not.at.all....waits a second he flirted with you! "she said squealing and putting a hand over her mouth.
"Well a little...along the days"
"Unhuh.."
"Were neighbors."
"Okay that just makes everything so much not cuter! "
"Oh please no."
"You say that now but Mark my words you will fall for him."
"And just how are you so sure of yourself ."
"Because I have known him since we were kids and I know him. Trust me when I say this .he's into you."

After that the bell rang me and Allison had a free period so we walked around school and she gave me a proper tour of the school and then a just sat and kept on talking. I told her about life in the big city and she practically told me all about herself. But then so do I So it's good to know I'm not alone.
Ally offered to drive me home and we only live a few houses away so that made things a lot easier for us. She stayed over for dinner and I did not mind the company at all. I'd been home alone for a very long time and that is terrible for a person who can't live without being social.

"So Valerie tell me about your boyfriend! "
"Oh I don't really have one."
"How does a girl like you not have a boyfriend"
"I just don't? Guys over there found other girls more appealing since I never threw myself at them and I never really wanted to be in a relationship. I'm not an emotionally stable human being."
"Wow...that is pretty similar to my story just that I have a crush, the guy has just never made a move."
"Then why don't you make one."
"Well 1.he's Jackson's best friend and 2.if he's not into me it'll make things weird with Alex."
"Oh. That makes sense but what's his name."
"Scott. "she said smiling.
"ohhh..scallison I ship it."
"Oh stop it!"

At that we heard the voice of a speaker damn close to exploding .
"Ugggggh!!" I groaned
"What is that"
"I think Alex came home.he's into music."
"Let's see."
Ally walked towards the window peeking through the curtain and looked at me blushing. "Yep he's definitely home."
"Let me guess. Scott's there to."
She nodded slightly
"Aww look who's in love."
"Oh shut up V!" she hid her face and chucked one of my pillows towards my face

We were enjoying our pillow fight which commenced a minute ago until a familiar voice interrupted us.
"Oh pillow fight is it, can we join too ladies?"

I dragged ally to the window and we stood next to each other staring at Alex and the guy I assumed was Scott. I quickly stole a glance at Scott and damn did ally have good taste. He was definitely good looking

"I think we're doing just amazing without your nonexistent masculinity boys."

I quickly shut the window and pulled the curtains.

Me and ally rushed downstairs for dinner and after that we bid farewell and she commanded me to be ready early tomorrow since she'll pick me up.

------------------------------------------------

And she updates so sorry for being late there were  a few problems.
I hope you enjoy this chapter am find It funny
Vote
Comment your thoughts and lemme know !!
Until next time xx