chapter 16: day 7

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER THEN USUAL. SORRY.

*siren blaring*

"wha- whoa- n-. Shit. What the hell." okay so when I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep and I have to wake up early, it aint pretty.

I moved my hand around trying to find the alarm so I could shut the damn thing off. I moved around in my bed and just when I thought the morning could not be any better .

"aaaahh!"

And to make things better Alex comes in the room after hearing my scream.

"whoa what happen- ......you fell again didn't you."

"Well I certainly didn't sleep on the floor."

"Get ready I'm driving us to school."

"But all-"

"Scotts picking her up, now hurry."

And with that he leaves and I have to deal with a sore butt. This thing could not fall in love with anything but the damn floor. I quickly took a shower did my makeup and left my hair open. I put on tights and a grey sweat shirt.

I raced downstairs and thankfully reached in time for breakfast. I chugged down a glass of strawberry milkshake just in time for Alex to drag me out of the house.

"Ready sunshine?"

"Yep! Let's go to out little hell on earth."

"Damn your eager."

I hugged Katy and we went to the garage and I waited as Alex took the car out. Halfway through our drive to school I got tired of the silence I decided to start the conversation.

"So I think it's safe to say we succeeded in project scallison."

"I guess so." he said with a laugh

"Okay we are here."

"Wasn't that a little too fast?"

"I'm a fast driver"

"Would it have killed you to drive slowly. Not against driving fast but if we are on our way to school, definitely drive slow"

"For a class achiever you hate school a lot."

"I hate waking up at 6.30 in the morning to come to school and look at all the teachers who hate my guts and the bell oh god I hate the morning."

"Wow"

"Yeah....thanks for yesterday though."

"You're welcome."

With that I remained I seated and did not move.

"Sunshine?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop stalling. You have to go inside sometime."

"I hate you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*lunch break*

"Valarie wait!"

I turned around to see a tiny body pushing through the crowds and coming my way. Allison. On reaching me she was completely out of breathe .

"Told you he likes you"

"Oh my ..Thank you so much val for doing this."

"I said I would and I did."

"Okay so guess what?"

"What?"

"Scott asked me out on another date!"

"I'm so excited for you ally that's amazing"

"And it's happening thanks to you"

"Oh stop it. Now let us get some lunch."

"Please I'm starving."

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for the short chapter but I was sorta in a hurry. this ones just a little glimpse of the day. still hope you guys liked it. next one will be quite interesting.

until next time

valaija.xx

PS: DONT FORGET TO HIT THAT STAR.