chapter 22 : well hello there .

okay so if any of you remember Peter from Narnia then that's his picture up there . yeah I know . also he is going to be Logan's elder brother Thomas in this book . you can imagine anyone you want but that's what I thought . happy reading.:)

"Valarie! Honey wake up its almost noon!"

"Wait what... oh wow its saturyay." I said as I lazily climbed of bed with a big yawn

"Honey go change and take a shower. Breakfast will be ready soon and your dad and I are waiting." mum said with a big smile and kissed my forehead as she left

I walked to the bathroom and turned the hot water on as I stripped out of my PJ's. I quickly took a shower washing my hair with my shampoo which also made the whole bathroom smell like oranges. I stood under the shower for an extra 5 minutes with the hopes that maybe this would wake me up. I stepped out and changed into a black quarter-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans as I blow dried my hair and raced downstairs.

"goooooooooodmorning! What's for breakfast? "

"Still care about food more, that's the daughter I raised" dad said as he laughed

"Hey! No fair I'm not that bad"

The rest of the morning was spent with mum and dad as they told me about their case and the off-time they took. I already knew they would take extra time off since they do almost every time and its better if they do stay and relax because that way when they come home they don't look like they're about to kill someone with all the stress.

At around 1 pm mum and dad had to go to the office on an urgent call. "okay honey we won't be long...I think but you stay home we will be back soon oh and I forgot to tell you the Daniel's are coming over for dinner so be ready at around 6 and don't worry about food Martha is taking care of it."

Mum kissed my forehead and dad closed the door as they left. Well looks like this is going to be a lazy day. I walked up to the stairs as I scrolled through my Instagram feed. I kicked my door close behind me as I entered my room and fell on my bed.

"What am I supposed to do now, mum and dad won't be home till at least 3 ,and after that we're all going to be busy in preparations and I don't even have Alex to do something with, man it could been fun if he was here and according to Allison's snapchat story she's out with Scott. That leaves me with Teen Wolf.

I settled under my comforter with my laptop beside me as I played season 1.

---------------

I was mid-way the 4 episode when I heard my mum yelling from downstairs. Well looks like they are home

"IM COMING!"

"Honey it 4.30 why are you not ready yet"

"Because they come at 6 and its 4.30, it really won't take me that long."

"Yes but helping me bring this house into a presentable face and setting up the dinner table will take time."

"Okay, I'll get right to it." I walked up to my room on my mum's order and fumbled through my closet for a suitable outfit.

" I walked up to my room on my mum's order and fumbled through my closet for a suitable outfit

 I closed the door to my closet and changed into the dress, man this thing was perfect. I picked out a pair of fuzzy socks which matched my dress. I honestly didn't care about the shoes since our floors were cleaned to perfection on mum's orders and as close as I was with the Daniel's I don't think me not wearing shoes would bother them. They were used to much weirder things.

I left my hair open and only brushed through the tangled strands. I applied a thin layer of eye liner and a maroon matte lipstick.

And of course how could I not upload a mirror selfie on snapchat, just as I did that I checked my notifications

Alex Jackson added you

I laughed to myself, since when did he use snapchat. I added him back and walked downstairs.

"Mom I'm ready !

"Perfect honey they are almost he-"

On the spot, the bell rang and I raced to the door and Mrs. Daniel hugged me within a second

"You look beautiful Valarie." she said with a huge smile

"You look amazing too! Come on in"

After that both the ladies met and so did my dad and Mr. Daniels and lastly it was my tur to greet logan

"Hey! Is Thomas going to be here today?"

"Nope and I'm assuming your brother isn't home either"

"Nope but he will be in a few weeks."

Don't get me wrong on this my brother and Thomas (logans elder brother ) are best friends and that makes him a little like my older brother too since we did grow up very close together but Thomas is very hot and freshman year me would be very curious to see him now.

The next few hours passed away with everyone talking about all the years we were apart and now were finally here! I missed this though it was a lot of fun.

Dinner was amazing I swear Martha (our cook) has hands of ...something amazing. After the dinner when we were all seated in the lounge with our tea Logan came and sat next to me

"So you and Alex seem to have gotten pretty close."

"Yeah he may not seem like it but he's a really nice guy."

"Sure he is"

"Quit being sarcastic he really is"

"You really like that guy don't yoy?"

"Yeah I do. I swear if you tell anyone I will slit your throat."

"And a wonderful way to die it is indeed"

"I'm serious, don't do anything" I shoot him a warning death glare

"I won't I promise"

--------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

finally a new one ! hope you guys loved it , I'm sorry for being late again its been really stressful lately  . but ohmygod WE REACHED 9K !! thankyou all so much for reading

don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

until next time.

valaija.xx