chapter 26: I think a hammer landed on his face

THE FIRST DAY.

"Where on earth is he?" I grumbled to myself. It was 6th period ,which is math, and if that nut-job forgot he has to be my partner and help me with this class, well let's be honest there isn't anything I can do about that matter except for hoping he shows up. I'm starting to get really tense, finals are in 2 months and I suck at math, chemistry and physics. I can manage to ace chemistry and physics but math I need serious help with. Part of that meant my so called assigned "tutor" should be present. Being a tutor also meant afterschool classes' weather they had to be in school or at any of our houses but hell no, he won't even come to those.

"Okay class so today we are going to be studying our last topic for this year, and if you think about it the last topic for high school."

A student then raised their hand and asked "What will we do in the remaining 2 months?"

"Well we are supposed to finish all subjects in the next 2 weeks, then all classes will have revision session for 3 weeks in which you will go over everything from this year and you will have revision tests. Then you guys will be free of the compulsion of coming to school every day and will only attend school for SAT practice classes. The SAT practice classes will be held for 2 weeks after that you will have 1 week left before your exams which you will be given completely for your practice, you don't have to attend regular classes in that. Your exams will be held in 2 weeks however the schedule has not yet been finalized. After those are over you will have 4 days to prepare for your SAT and on the Saturday you will have the SAT and will officially be relieved of high school."

I'm pretty sure my teacher just spelled out my death sentence right there, that is a lot to go down in 2 months and Alex not being here is so not helping.

I spend the next 40 minutes understanding the lecture and attempting to solve the exercise we have been given, man this was hard .I was done with 4 out of 10 questions when the bell rang.

"Okay, everyone be seated and listen to this last thing. The exercise has to be completed from home and you have to submit your work tomorrow. Class dismissed."

I let out a breath of relief as I carefully placed the worksheet in my bag and walked out of class. It was now 7th period which is the last for the day and free for me so I decided on texting Allison.

Ally? You have 7th free right? - valarie

I text her and get a reply almost immediately.

Yep. watcha got in mind ? - allison

Meet me in the parking lot, we'll figure something out - valarie

On my way . :) -allison

With that I start walking towards the doors which lead me to freedom! Bless the person who made my schedule

"Dear lord bless who ever made my schedule" said ally as she walked towards me with her arms open for a hug