added part 2

"So," I say, fixing an inside-out shirt. "Are you going to tell me what's up with you and hospitals?" I ask, tugging my shirt off and examining my new -but old- shirt I haven't worn since the sixth grade.

"Nothing," he shrugs, "I mean, they bum me out and all, but I'm not scared or anything." He adds.

"You kept looking at Liam like he was trapped in the monitor thing. You were thinking about something." I say smoothly, tugging the shirt over my head.

I stiffen at how tight the shirt is, and manage to pull it over my boobs. It reaches just above my belly button and I frown- breathing feels like it's going to rip the shirt in half.

I try and tug the shirt back up and it doesn't budge. Suddenly, I feel trapped. Claustrophobic. I start to panic.

Calvin let's out a sigh and gently pushes the shirt over my chest, which was there when I had first gotten the shirt, and tugs it off my body. I instantly relax, both from the gentle graze of his fingers and the ability that my body can breathe again.

"No, mi amore." He shakes his head. "There is something about him. Nothing bad. I just-" he sighs.

"Have you ever heard of the folk tale about how a wolf's spirit never dies, but is reborn?" He knots his eyebrows and traces my exposed hip bones.

"I've heard of it." I shrug, casually. It's something my mom would tell me so that I would always believe my dad is with me.

"I'm a firm believer in it, Gray." He says calmly. "I know that it sounds stupid, but once you've been around as long as I have- you'll begin to see it. I saw it in him, but I can't quite place who." He rubs his temples.

I smile and push his hair up and out of his eyes. "This," I point out, "is one of the many reasons why you're not as scary as you act." I press a kiss to his forehead and he simply inhales my scent.

Calvin only chuckles and shakes his head in denial. Instead of replying, he hands me another one of my old shirts. He wanted to take me out a buy something, but it was already late and neither of us had the energy.

I tug the old shirt on and frown. It's tighter than the last one, and ends up looking like a crop top on me yet again. I huff, completely annoyed by it.

"I'm too big for these." I grumble, "I've gotten fatter since the sixth grade." I point out. Calvin only rolls his eyes, tugging the almost skin-tight shirt from my body.

"I'm sure your boobs were smaller then." He chuckles, "but there's nothing about you that's fat," he runs his eyes over my body and shakes his head. His hands grip my hips, "I mean, besides your butt, but I like that."

I roll my eyes and brush his hands off my body. "Thanks?" I laugh a little. I had managed to find some spandex from when I was in cheer, which isn't helping me much.

Calvin rolls his eyes and tugs his shirt over his head. Then, he hands it to me. "Just wear this," he says tiredly. "You look so much better in this anyways." Cal lays back on the bed and puts his hands behind his head.

His muscles tense and stretch with his movement. My eyes catch a hint of green just underneath the hem of his boxers. I tug my shirt on and glance at Cal.

"What's that?" I ask, knotting my eyebrows.

"What's what?" He wonders, looking up at me curiously. I let out a sigh and peel back the hem of his boxers, revealing a little green tattoo on his hip bone.

"oh, that." He chuckles, sitting up and glancing at it. "It's just a tattoo of a key." He shrugs. I pull my hand away from him because it was weird, and I climb over him to get to my side of the bed.

"Is it new?" I ask, tugging the blanket up my body.

Calvin shakes his head against the idea. "I've had it for years." He replies, nonchalantly.

"I've never noticed it before." I say, glancing over at him. "But, then again I've never really looked at you completely naked." I half laugh.

Granted, we have slept together once or twice, I never really got around to looking. I can't really look when he's on top of me anyways. It's just hasn't really happened yet.

Calvin chuckles, presses a kiss to my forehead and mumbles a soft "cute." I roll my eyes and press a kiss to his lips, lingering for a few seconds.

His tongue slips into my mouth and I eventually have to pull him off of me. "Not tonight." I say with a smile, running my fingers through his hair. "You being cranky, and me smelling like you won't end too well between you and Ren." I say.

Cal gives me a gentle smile and presses a kiss to my lips. "Okay, baby." He kisses me again before climbing out of bed to make sure the door to the hotel room is locked.

I roll over and shut my eyes. By the time he crawls back into bed I'm nearly asleep, and I'm out as soon as his body touches mine.