45

My heart aches as I fall asleep against his chest

My heart aches as I fall asleep against his chest. I didn't mean to, but crying as hard as I was- it has drained all of my energy.

People tell you to never go to sleep upset, or angry. It messes with your dreams, and you tend to wake up still in that very mood. Which, I could agree on completely.

However, it's the only closure one can get for the time being. Sleep is something I run to, to try and get away. It's what my dad always told me.

'Go take a nap, and dream of the one place you want to be.' He would always tell me. Especially when my grandma passed. 'Go and dance with her in your dreams.' Oddly enough, my dreams would be something like that.

The sound of a beating heart against my ear pulls me awake. Wrapped in the warmth of Calvin's embrace, I let out a sigh and realize that we're in his bedroom. The letter Calvin had given me is still in my hand. The smell of my own heat hits my nose and I frown. No wonder I'm so emotional.

I shift and rub my dried out eyes. "Go back to sleep, love." Cal says gently, running his fingers through my hair. I shake my head in protest but lay myself back on his chest. My eyes are heavy, but I know I won't be falling back asleep.

"I'm sorry I'm so emotional." I say softly, inhaling his scent. The sound of his heart beat fills my ears for awhile before he finally says anything in response.

"I'm sorry I'm such a huge dick to you." He admits in a soft tone. Carefully, I lift my head and look Calvin in the eyes. He looks distraught and uneasy about something.

"You're only looking out for me," I mumble, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "But I'm still mad at you." I add softly.

Calvin chuckles and sits himself up. "I'll take that." I give him a glare when his noticeably hard erection pokes against my side under his pants. He only shoots me a guilty look in response.

"I can't help it," he shrugs. He casually moves his hand down and fixes himself before letting out a stressed sigh. It didn't really help him much.

"I'm going to go take a shower-" he mumbles. I'm sure he's assuming that I won't help him out because we were in an argument.

"Okay, lets go." I say placing my palm just above his erection. He shifts uncomfortably but makes no effort to stop me.

"Gray I don't think-"

I cut him off quickly. "Calvin, if I make you this sexually frustrated that you have to take four showers a day every time I'm in heat, just let me help you out." I pout. He inhales deeply and only looks down at me with a amused look on his face.

"Please help me out then, Gray." There's a spark of something in his eyes that I can't quite figure out. I think he's testing me. I'm shy, and he knows that.

"Ask for it." I demand, dragging my teeth over his jaw and purring in his ear. He shifts uncomfortably underneath me and lets out a nervous breath.

"You're so frustrating." He sighs. I press a kiss against the base of his neck and hum in agreement. I don't want to spend any more time mad at Cal.

I throw my leg over his and curl closer to him. He shifts lightly and let's out a slow breath.

"Am I frustrating, or am I making you frustrated?" I mumble back, kissing his Adam's apple. He let's out a breath he had been holding in and his grip on my body tightens.

"Both." He says lowly, craning his neck when I start to kiss his collar bone. I want to make sure that he gets some attention.

His hands slid down to my bottom, giving it a gentle squeeze. My body, out of habit, moves forward to try and break away from his hand on my rear.

"I can do that." I huff, being defiant. Calvin  doesn't reply, instead he just runs his hand over the back of my thigh and traces shapes into it.

I contemplate. Finally after coming to my decision, I kiss at the base of his neck and listen to his steady breathing. My fingers trails down his abdomen, moving with the grooves of his muscles.

They stop at the hem of his pants. He isn't wearing much at all. They're tighter than earlier. My fingers push underneath the fabric, and they skim the base of his cock. Suddenly, he grabs my hand and stops me from doing anything else. "What are you doing, baby?" He let's out a little amused chuckle.

I kiss his throat and let a soft mmh come from me. "I'm giving you what you want, but I'm not having sex with you." I grin.

He releases my hand without another word. I grin at the fact he finally can't say no to me. The poor guy has hardly gotten any kind of sexual in nearly a week. My hands go back underneath his boxers, and rub him gently. Calvin's deep voice manages a groan of pleasure every so often. I grin, kiss his neck then start to trail kisses down his torso.

I get to just underneath his belly button and suddenly he stops me, again. "Wait." He looks at me with an uncertainty in his eyes.

I look up at him. Calvin's eyes are wild and his bottom lip is swelling from him biting it. I pull my lip between my teeth.

"I thought you were just going to use your hand-" he cuts himself short. "Baby."he sighs, knowing that telling me no would just make it worse, "please be easy with your teeth." He says softly. A look of uncertainty continues to be on his face as he looks down at me. My lips curl into a satisfied smile.