19

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. Both my mind and my body seem to be as relaxed as I can possibly be. It feels as though I'm floating on air.

  My body still tingles from the sensations I had felt the night before. A majority of the night I didn't sleep, but I've never felt more awake. It's like I've renewed myself.

Although my heat hurt, nothing could have been as painful as when Cal took me. He didn't intentially try and hurt me, and he warned me about what was to happen. However, when the pain finally ceased, I was beyond satisfyed.

  I shut my eyes and bury my head into the crook of Cal's neck. His breathing is slow and even in my ear, and my movements didn't seem to bother him.

Slowly, his large hand slides up my bare back and rests right underneath my shoulder blades. He somehow manages to pull me closer, squeezing my body against his.

  "You're hearts beating like you've just ran a marathon." He says softly, taking in a deep breath. I feel myself heat up just by the sound of his groggy morning voice.

Instead of replying, I bury my head into the crook of his neck, shielding my eyes from the sunshine. Cal let's out a tired chuckle and stretches his body out. I think he's stayed the same way since he fell asleep. I know I did.

  Cal holds me against him for awhile, breathing in my scent and trying to wake up completely. After awhile of just lying, he starts to climb out of bed.

The hand that was resting on his chest slowly drips down into his lap. I don't want him to leave. "Where are you going?" I ask, looking up at him with a frown.

Calvin gently grabs my hand and rests it where his pillow is. "I'm just going to the bathroom." He says with a grin, then he gently pushes the sheet over my exposed breast and climbs out of bed without another word.

I roll my eyes and rest my head back against my pillow. Calvin left the door cracked to the bathroom, and through his reflection in the mirror I can see his toned back, lined with protruding nail marks. The redness of it is faint, and a majority of them cover his shoulder blades.

They look raw, and look like they have to burn. I drift off into my thoughts. I wonder what Calvin is thinking about. Does he regret what he did? Did he hate it? Does he think I'm revoulting?

I jump when the sheets are lifted and Calvin crawls back into bed. He's wearing a pair of red boxers now, and his breath smells like toothpaste.

I throw my leg over his hip and bury my head into his neck. I take in a deep breath, I don't know what exactly Cal's scent smells like, but I do know that it's addicting. If I could, I'd take a bath in it alone.

Cal's hand rests on my hip, and I flinch. After last night, quite a few parts of me are extremely sensitive this morning. Including my hip.

"Sorry baby," he says softly, Cal presses a kiss to my forehead and let's his hand fall to the small of my back.

I mumble a soft 'it's okay' and press a reassuring kiss to his bottom lip. "Is your back sore?" I ask, lifting my upper half up off the bed and looking down into his eyes.

Calvin is quick to cover my chest by pulling mine to his. I huff in annoyance. "You're going to make me lose control, and it's going to hurt." He mumbles, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "But, no. My back doesn't hurt. Is it not healed?"

"No?" I say, knotting my eyebrows.

"Weird. It should have healed by now." He says. Then, he brushes it off like it's no big deal. His minty breath mixes with mine and our mouths connect in a quick kiss.

I pull away and giggle, pressing my forehead against his chest. "I need to get dressed, clearly." I motion towards the hardness pressing against my belly. Calvin chuckles and reluctantly agrees.

I climb out of bed and shyly grab my clothes and end up getting dressed in the bathroom. I glance at the mirror and take in a sharp breath.

Although Calvin tried to be gentle, it doesn't look like it. A bruise on my left hip indicates where he had to physically hold me down to keep me from squirming away from him. When we first started, I cried but begged him to finish what he was doing.

On my inner right thigh a bruise the shape of a hand is evident. Cal had to hold my legs apart because I kept trying to squeeze my legs together. The way my body is bruised, one would think I had been thrown from a bull at a rodeo. I half laugh at the idea and Cal just raises an eyebrow.

My lips are pink and swollen, and from my torso up are covered in little love bites. I run my finger over my neck, hoping to spot the mark, but the only thing in its place is the bruising of a hickey.

Once I'm done getting dressed and brushing my teeth, I get back to the bedroom to find that Cal isn't here. I frown, because all I want to do is lounge around and cuddle all day.

"Cal?" I ask, no answer. I step into the kitchen to find nothing. Frowning, I go to the only other place he'd be at eight in the morning.

I open the front door, and I'm greeted by the coolness of the morning breeze. The sound of birds fill my ears, and I hug my body trying to keep some warmth.

"What are you doing out here?" Cal asks, instantly pulling my body into his much warmer one. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I inhale, and catch the smell of a cigarette all over his skin.

"Looking for you." I say tiredly. Cal always has a way of disappearing that makes me worried. He gives me an amused smile and hugs me closer.

"I was just about to go back inside and make some breakfast." He says softly, his mouth touches my ear and I shiver.

"Come on, old man." I say softly against his neck. My eyes dart into the open and I sigh when I notice how absolutely beautiful it is out here.

Cal let's out a satisfied growl and takes in a deep breath. "Come on, baby." He gently leads me back inside and leans against the door.

"You'd tell me if I hurt you, right?" He asks, knotting his eyebrows. I nod, confused. My body only hurts when I hit my bruises.

"Cal, you didn't mean to do-" I start to tell him that he didn't purposely do anything. He looks me over and his eyes land on my bare legs, covered by a pair of shorts. The handprint on my thigh is exposed, and I'm quick to throw my hands over it.

"I'm fine." I say simply. Cal's eyes meet mine and his eyes are dark. He continuously looks me over, making sure that I'm not hurt.

"Let's go eat, yeah?"