chapter 18: part 2

I shut my eyes, trying to hide myself from being so vunerable. As easy as it is for Cal to take advantage of me at this point, and the amount of begging I've done is sort of makes me feel shameful. I've never had to rely on a man for anything.

Now, it's like he's the only thing keeping me on my feet. Calvin's hands tremble as he tugs my shirt from my body. I open my eyes and meet his brown ones. He doesn't look happy doing what he's doing. Instead, he looks angry at himself.

I push it to the back of my mind. I don't want that to pile onto what's bothering me right now.

"Just do it." I hiss as a wave of pain rushes through my body. It's hard for me to even breathe without it hurting.

His hand rests on my hip, easing the pain with only his touch. He sucks in a deep breath and leans forward, pressing a kiss to my lips.

His mouth slowly trails down to my neck, and nips at the place where my mark will hopefully be. I whimper, even the slightest touch like this from him right now has me aching for him.

His canines scrape over the nape of my neck, and a soft moan escapes my lips. He smirks, satisfyed. His mouth travels lower, and the only thing I can do is intertwine my fingers in his hair and arch my back towards him.

Slowly, his fingers travel down my body and stop when his fingertips brush over the fabric of my shorts. I stiffen because it's like he's teasing me.

He presses a kiss to my neck and pauses when my hand rests over top of his. A wave of need rushes over me, and my hips raise in hopes of some kind of skin to skin contact.

"Stop hesitating, Cal." I whimper, taking his hand and slipping it underneath my shorts. Instead of saying anything in reply, he kisses my collar bone.

"I'm yours, cal." I say through gritted teeth as a surge of pain runs through me. My body arches up off the bed and I feel his hand gently scrape against my most intimate part. My hands grip his hair and pull his face to my neck.

"Do what you want to me." I whimper into his ear, pressing a kiss on his cheek. This is all the motivation it takes to get Calvin to forget about the guilt of what he's doing.

  A little smile plays on his lips as he dips down and presses a kiss against the corner of my mouth. Something about him being the dominate one is incredibly sexy. I don't mind it.

   Slowly, Cal drags my shorts down my legs. My back arches up towards him when his fingers invite themselves inside of me. I suck in a sharp breath from the warning - less assault Calvin had begun.

He chuckles. It's deeper than what his laugh usually would be, and it's easy to tell that it isn't him here with me. His mouth finds the soft tissue of my breasts.

My mouth gapes. Never have I been touched like this by anyone. Well, all except for that one time on the couch. Cal knows what he's doing, and I appreciate that. At least one of us has experience.

My heart races as his hand slides up my back and reaches for the clip of my bra. As much as I want Cal, it doesn't make me any less nervous. What if he thinks they're too small?

  As my bra is unhooked, I arch my back up to his chest to keep from revealing myself to him completely. Cal inhales into my neck and gives me a gentle kiss.

  His fingers leave my lower body and gently reach for the straps of my bra. I whimper because almost instantly the pain washes through me. I shift and cross my arms over my chest just before the fabric is removed completely.

Cal sighs and makes eye contact with me. "Why are you hiding from me?" He wonders out loud, taking both of my wrists and bringing my hands above my head. I whimper, feeling too exposed in front of him.

"I-" I sigh in reply. I don't have a very good explanation other than the fact that I'm shy. And modest.

Cal's lips meet mine and he gives me a gentle smile. "You're perfect, Gray." He says, breaking eye contact with me and focusing back on my body. I shift when he presses a cool kiss in between my breasts.

Then, I let out a cry of pleasure when he takes one of my nipples between his teeth. A million things are running through my head; but I know that I wouldn't want anyone else doing this to me.

Cal sucks in a deep breath and growls in satisfaction when my smell hits him. His mouth leaves my chest and trails kisses down my stomach.

He pauses at the hem of my underwear, inhaling deeply once again. "Fuck." He curses himself under his breath and tries to contain his composure.

Cal runs his nose over my inner thigh and nips at the skin not so gently. I shift, and he chuckles.

"Easy, little wolf." He chuckles, slowly peeling my underwear from my legs. I suck in a breath, unable to breathe at all as he exposes me completely.

He presses a kiss just below my belly button and let's out a soft growl. Slowly, his mouth begins to travel lower. "Cal don't do-" I'm silenced when his mouth makes contact with my aching center.

My sentence has been caught in my throat and is replaced by moans. I can't help but enjoy the feeling of his mouth places that it shouldn't be.

  I wrap my fingers in his hair, and my legs try to press together. Cal growls, pushing my legs back apart. A shiver runs through my body.

Cal makes my heat go away, and he only continues to impress me.