Chapter 4 : Boys, Boys, Boys.

Duff's Point of View

Call me a jerk but I made it my mission for the past week to keep Steven away from Juliette.

I came up with some of the dumbest things to occupy his time too. Whether it was me 'needing' to lock down some rhythm section stuff with him, needing his help with writing a song. Luckily Steven, being the nice guy he is agreed to it all without complaining once.

I was going to try my luck again today.

I made my way into the room we shared, he was pacing the room with a napkin in his hands.

"Hey Steve-o, wanna go to the bar or something?" I said.

"Nah, I think I am going to call Juliette and take her out on a date to the movies. That doesn't sound too cheesy does it?" He said looking to me for guidance.

"Man, I wouldn't worry about that girl. Our album is coming out soon and girls with be dying to get a piece of you." I said trying to convince him.

"But I don't WANT those girls Duff." He argued.

"Steven, c'mon dude." I said starting to beg I reached to take the napkin from him.

"Duff, we have spent everyday together this week. I am going to go, Now you are welcome to come along so it's not terribly awkward." He said pulling his arm back.

I thought about it for a second, I knew Steven wouldn't try anything with her while I was there. Maybe I could use this to my advantage.

"Yeah, I'll tag along." I said, mentally I was doing a victory dance in my head.

"Okay, now go away I got to call Juliette." He said pushing me out the room.

~~~

Juliette's Point of View.

I sat on my bed reading some book that I picked up off my shelf. It was boring, but I had nothing better to do. Recently Cindy and Axl have been spending a lot of time together. So I am flying solo.

I wondered what Steven was up to, I know Cindy said that Axl told her that they were writing for the album so they could get into the studio early next year. She also mentioned that Duff and Steven have been spending a lot of time together recently.

That made me slightly paranoid because What if, Duff told Steven that I was no good and he should stay away from me?

Thoughts started to swirl in my head, But Thankfully I was pulled from my thoughts by the phone ringing. I hopped out of bed and dashed to the living room and picked it up by the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Juliette? It's Steven. ya know, poofy blonde hair from the bar the other night?"He rambled nervously. I let out a sigh of relief when I heard his voice on the other end of the phone.

"Oh, Hi Steven! How have you been?" I said.

"I am just great. We finished writing for the album and now we just have to wait until we are booked some studio time early next year." He said, I could hear the ever present smile in his voice.