Chapter 6 : Sleepover.

Juliette's Point of View.

The date with Steven was great. Despite Duff's presence, I had a great time. I walked them back to their apartment and Slash was still sat on the couch but he had two snakes this time. I stayed away from him as much as humanly possible.

Steven and I made our way to the kitchen. We sat at the small dining room table. "Wanna crash here?" Steven offered opening a beer from himself. He Offered me one which I took. "I think I am going to pass." I said taking a big gulp of the drink. "Aw, why not?" He said poking his lip out.

"Cindy might be worried about me." I lied.

"No I won't, because I am here too." She just appeared, followed by Axl and some guy I haven't formally met. I believe he was this Izzy person everyone kept mentioning.

"Looks like you can stay here now!" Steven said holding up his beer. I tapped my bottle against his.

"Oh, Juliette. This is Izzy. Izzy, Juliette." Steven introduced. I held my hand out for him to shake and he promptly kissed my hand like a true gentleman. I was a bit taken back. I am pretty sure that I was beet red at this point.

"Where is Duff?" Axl said directing the question at me.

"I'm not sure." I said curiously.

Everyone engaged in small conversations before a awkward silence fell throughout the room.

"Well, I am going to take a shower." Steven said finishing the rest of his beer and throwing the empty bottle in the trash.

Cindy occupied Steven's seat.

"So how was the date?" She said leaning in towards me.

I was still a little annoyed at her for telling Axl but I couldn't hold it against her forever. I looked over and Izzy and Axl were talking at the fridge.

"It was nice, Steven is a real sweetheart but Duff asked me to hang out so we could talk." I said. She smiled, I raised a eyebrow. "It's a love triangle." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Excuse me?"

"It's totally obvious Duff has, or had feelings for you and now that you are here again those feelings are bubbling up again." She said leaning back in her chair obviously so proud of herself.

I literally couldn't say anything, she was probably right.

"When did you get so smart?" I asked. She laughed and just got up from the table and went over to Axl.

"Oh Cindy?"

she turned and looked at me.

"I'm going to kill you." I smiled. She thought for a second and then smiled brightly, taking refuge behind Axl.

I laughed at her, I could take Axl, we were built like the same person.

"I love you Juliette!!"

I laughed and finished the rest of my drink before tossing it into the trash.

I walked out into the living room, Slash was free of his snakes and was aimlessly strumming his guitar.

I took a seat beside him, he looked over acknowledging my presence.

Smiling, he asked "Any request?" I thought for a second.

I shook my head no, he shrugged and played some random stuff for a while.

I laid my head back on the couch and listened to him play.