Chapter 10 : Appetite for Destruction.

Juliette's Point of View.

I found myself pushing my way through sweaty intoxicated people in this club once again. All while trying to keep my skirt from coming up and trying to not trip in these stupid heels. I told the guys I would be a little late, I had to get ready.

I made a pit stop in the bathroom to check my make up. As I stood in the mirror, I listened as these girls talked animatedly about how they are going to land on of the guys. I laughed to myself thinking they shouldn't be to sure of that one.

After finishing up in the bathroom I made my way to the makeshift backstage which was just a room with a mirror and some chairs.

Very glamorous & rock n roll.

I knocked on the door before opening it. The guys were all hyped up, drinks in hand of course.

"Hey! Juli is here!" Slash said stumbling his was over to me. He threw his arms around me, I was basically holding him up.

"How are you sweetie?" He smiled childishly. "I'm great minus the fact that I'm holding you up and you are probably 50lbs heavier when drunk." I said, he laughed before kissing my cheek. "Glad you could make it to the show darling."

One of the guys, I am not sure who pulled him off of me.

"We are so glad you could make it." Izzy said giving me a one armed hug, the other was holding the neck of his guitar. I patted his back, Izzy was a strange one.

I took note of everyone in the room, Duff was missing.

Axl approaches me, "Hey there sexy. Come here often?" He laughed before pulling me into a hug. "Cindy wouldn't be to happy to hear that." He just laughed. I knew he wasn't the least bit interested in me.

"Where is Duff?" I asked I let go of Axl.

"He went outside for a smoke." Axl said walking over the mirror to fix his hat.

I went an greeted Steven with a kiss before giving him a long hug.

"I'm going to go do find him and say Hi." I said giving Steven a kiss but on the cheek before leaving.

~~

Duff was leaned against the brick wall cigarette in hand when I finally found him.

"There you are!" I smiled at him, he tossed what was left of his cigarette on the ground. I tried to not feel self conscious as he looked me up and down.

"You look fucking great." he said wrapping his arms around me

"Thank you, so do you. Who knew you'd pull off leather better than me." I said letting go of him, slapping his leather covered leg. Some guy stuck his head out the door telling Duff they were on in 10 minutes.

He waved a hand acknowledging the guy. He looked at me, placing both hands on my shoulders.

Looking into his eyes, I became every cliche you've probably heard of. I forgot about everything and everyone around me, Steven, my failed career, the fact that we were outside some crappy club. I just looked into the eyes of the guy that I had been infatuated with since I was a shy 14 year old girl. Who met him one day he skipped class and she was leaving school because she had gotten sick and he asked me for a lighter. Then he invited me to his bands show and we had been inseparable ever since.

"Hey, This is random but I know I was kind of a jerk the first time I saw you." He stopped and smiled apologetically, I couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

"I just kind of freaked out because I haven't seen you in a year and you just randomly show up and you just look....." He paused looking for a word.

"Gorgeous, and it just took me by surprise ya know?" He said removing his hand from
my shoulders to holding my hands.

"It's okay Duff, I know I just kind of magically reappeared in your life." I laughed nervously and smiled looking down at his hands.

"I'm really glad you are. It gets crazy here sometimes and you remind me of home." He said pushing off from the wall he was leaning against moving in ever so slightly towards me.

He continued. "No matter how crazy famous we do or don't get I know you'll be supporting me no matter what. Right?"

"I'm your biggest fan." I said cracking a smile,
"I'm glad." He smiled. He gently placed his arm on the back of my neck and he leaned in pressing a kiss to my forehead. I rested my head against his chest. His heart was beating incredibly fast.

"Duff! Two minutes!!" Someone yelled before slamming the door.

"You better get going." I smiled, he let go of me and slipped away.

I watched him disappear into the club. I smiled and looked up at the sky thinking

I did the right thing in the end.

Cindy appeared, "Girl! you are going to miss the show!" She said grabbing my arm and dragging me, which is becoming a habit of hers into the bar.

~~

Hello! I'm not dead lol.
(Sorry this is kind of short.)
I hope I still have some readers out there.
Holy crap thanks for the 1k reads and 105 votes! you guys are super duper rad. I promise to start updating more. Life just got the better of me that's all. 😊

Don't forget to comment and vote