Chapter 15 : Stupid.

Juliette weighed her options :

Ditched them all and fall off the face of the earth or hang out with them and just ignore Duff as a whole.

She was pulled from her thoughts by her phone ringing. Reluctantly she answered the phone.

Juliette's Point Of View

"Hello?"
"Jules, we need your address." Oh boy it was Cindy.
"How about I meet you guys downtown?" I reasoned with her.
"Whatever works for you but if you aren't here by 8. I'll find you." She said.
"Fineeee." I said with a slight whine in my voice.
"Bye Girly."
I hung up without even responding.

*A few hours later*

I clutched my bag close to me as I made my way down to the bar Gorilla Gardens, which is where GNR had one of their first show . I made my way into the surprisingly empty club.

I felt someone grab my upper arm before pulling me into the corner.

"What the hell?" I yelled ripping my arm out of Duff's grasp.

"I am sorry." He said, he stepped closer. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I was fighting the urge to hug him and tell him how I felt.

"It's okay." I said looking at him, his eyes were glossed over. I looked down at his hands and saw the plain sliver band on his finger. Everything came crashing back to reality.

"Where is Mandy?" I asked.

He looked confused by my question. "In the bathroom with Cindy. Those two are inseparable now." He said.

Part of me was jealous, Cindy was my best friend. But I guess that is what happens when you ditch everyone.

"Ah, I see. Where are the others?" I asked standing on my tippy toes to look over his shoulders.

"They are sat in a booth, Look, Jules. I had to talk to you before the others did."

I nodded waiting for him to respond.

"Jules..uh I Lov-"

"Juliette! How are you!" Izzy slightly shoved Duff out the way before. Pulling me into a hug.

"Izzy, you saw me like 12 hours ago." I laughed pulling out of his tight hug. He quickly kissed my forehead.

I managed to get a look at Duff, he looked like a lost puppy.

Izzy grabbed me and dragged me over to the table where all the others were.

Slash ordered a round of shots. Everyone at the table grabbed one.

Izzy made a rather classy toast.

"To a awesome tour and let's get fucked up." He said looking at me and winking.

I inwardly groaned

This was going to be a long night.

~~~

Guess who's back?
super short, super sucky idk.
Next chapter a lot will be revealed.

comment, vote, all that jazz if you want.