One

The Bridge was utterly silent as I kneeled, before the monster they called a king. Somehow the screaming and insults had stopped. Just in time for my royal execution. I honestly hated the stupid collar around my neck. In fact, I wasn't sure what I hated more Maven's stupid face, the collar, or the tears that wouldn't stop rolling down my face. 

Maven stands before me, a dark expression on his face, yet oddly satisfied. "Here the voice, of your king, Red rats. Your beloved Lightning girl has fallen.Your beloved red queen kneels. My father and his court tried to show Mercy upon, the Scarlet guard. And we see where that has placed him and my mother." His voice quivers at that word mother, his Sadness was probably the only honest emotion he's ever felt. Sadly he recovers, Maven's voice taking on a vengeful sharp edge. "We shall extend the same Mercy you've placed upon me and my court. From this day on, any male red over the age of eleven with no occupation shall be sent to the front, Any female with no occupation over the age of ten with no occupation will join our workforce in a major city.  Anyone out after eight o clock will be imminently executed, no exceptions age included." He stops his eyes flickering to mine to see the utter horror in them. Most children didn't find a patron till the age twelve. The Images of the child now swam across my eyes kid's that haven't even hit puberty yet, ripped away from their parents sent to war, or to join some kind of workforce. Probably just sold into slavery somewhere else. 

I almost fall off my knees, when Maven's voice continues almost merry from the mood boast of my suffering. "Mare Molly Barrow," He says using my  full name, I'm vaguely reminded of the day in the throne room, when he Father used my full name spilling all of me out for everyone to see. "As you have dealt pain, so shall you be dealt pain. Mare, and so shall the Scarlet guard and anyone who holds sympathy for them." At that moment something hard and small crashed into my back, somehow making it through my cage. Then another, and harder too, it took me a moment to notice there were rocks. Jagged and hard Rocks. The another, followed by more.

I was being pelted by rocks, but not only rocks their hurling insults hurt, just as much. Maven stood there smiling faintly a dark emotion in his eyes. As more and more rocks came hurling at me with perfect accuracy, no doubt telkys at hand here. Then one slams into my head harder than all the others, it takes a moment to realize it black the color of Evangeline's metal dress, a hunk of metal bigger than the rest. I glance her way through the rocks, still coming my way, Her smile huge as the jagged things she calls teeth stick out. 

"Let this be a lesson to you, Scarlet Guard. Even your strongest can and will fall." His voice booms picking up a rock and tossing it towards me landing aginst my chest. More and More rocks came at one, telky's moving the ones already thrown and recycling them back to the crowd for round two. I was getting bruised and scared. There were coming from everywhere. One nailed me in the eye. Maven has a sinister laugh as this is going on. I synchronized the bunch of rocks, knocks my eyesight black for a flash. This is it, how it's gonna end. I silently cursed John, he let Shade die and now me too. I guess there were worst way's to die, a long embarrassing death was probably what they saw fit, for all the chaos I've caused. My eyesight flashes once more into unconsciousness. 

Okay, so that was the first Chapter guys. What do you think? The Maven we see here would probably make allot more sense, once he near the end of my other Red Queen Fanfiction: The Secret side of Maven Calore. But this is  not the end, if victoria did that to us I would literally kill her, so I won't do it to you peeps. Since this Fanfiction's fairly new I'll probably spam your computer for the weekend since I'm feeling inspired but after that they'll come out more slowly but I plan on finishing this at least by February 1st. (The day before Kings Cage is officially released)