Seven

The earthquake was over, and the spiders had evaporated like quite literally. Just then Maven waltzed in alone, coming from one of the many rooms."You look horrible, Mare."

"Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither" I observed, staring blankly at the wall. Some people weren't worth my attention.

"You're friends caused quite the scare today, no matter they're rebuilding the kitchen and the gardens. Bigger than before, your red siblings should be perfect to rebuild they're all starving anyway, would kill for a job. " Maven said pacing. My friends caused a scare. I had friends? If I did they weren't anymore. I've done horrible things. God had presented me with the devil himself as my jailor. 

"I don't know what you're talking, about" I muttered now looking at Maven he did look a bit more frazzled than usual, his hair ruffled and bags under his eyes. 

"Rumour had it my brother came to visit today" he muttered lost in thought "no matter, he won't find you."

I didn't say anything I couldn't say anything I just hung my head down. Hot tears of anger streaming down my face and causing small puddles on the white floor. I was here for him, so he could relax and be safe, yet he throws all my sacrifice away and comes to get me. He'll just get himself killed in the process.

"A shame really I know, I missed a chance you end the bane of my. existence." Maven observed watching my tears. Maven waited as if expecting retaliation. "Honestly I don't know what the big deal is about you, what is it that makes people prepared to die for you?" He says walking towards me staring at me like some kind of alien.

"My name means one who understands, yet I find it impossible to understand you" he whispered leaning down and muttering into my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear.

Maven stood up, glaring at me as if expecting something, I didn't say a word, I just sat there still staring blankly. The world was blank, while my soul was stained. Maybe if I went deep enough into the white, the nothing felt better then facing the real world.

Maven released a breath "Pity" was all he said before he evaporated. And the room went black.

Time, had no meaning anymore, hours maybe minutes, no definitely hours. Before the lights flashed on. For once there seemed to be a rift in the walls. A door opened, it was Maven again. Gladly by then my tears had stopped.

There was something off about him, the grace he carried himself with had almost evaporated. His crown wasn't on his head for once. It wasn't till he approached till I noticed it was his eyes, they looked slightly clouded, yet wildly Angey.

Maven didn't keep his usual distance from me, he kept coming closer and closer Muttering the same thing over and over again "I don't see the big deal. What is the big deal?" But in a crazed wildly curious way. Maven was now the same whispering distance he was only his lips where level with mine. "You" he whispered. Before violently pressing his lips against him and wrapping his arms around me to stop be from scrumming.

Maven's lips tasted weird, then it hit me achol. He smelled and tasted heavily of it. I grunted trying to make my way out of his forced embrace. It just I haven't eaten anything in the entire time I've been here.

Maven's hand flared as he gripped my neck. I tried screaming but I was Muffled by Maven's lips, "I'll never understand" he stops breathing through pants, "but im still going to try" he says gripping my neck been harder his hands feel as if there on fire as he goes in for round 2.

It hurt allot. There was nothing I could do. I couldn't do anything about, it I was weak. I couldn't do anything about anything, my future was his, my life was his, and now my body was his.  And I wasn't strong enough to do anything. I promised I wouldn't fight, because I was weak. I was his now, to use however he liked.

Fighting was pointless. I stop scrumming and fighting, lying udderly still. I allowed myself on tear to run down my face. Just one and only one. The rest came uninvited.

The world didn't make sense anymore.

This fanfiction will probably be finished before the end of December at the pace I'm going at, I try to cut back, but I still find myself  typing.Anyway hope you guys enjoyed tell me if this is getting too weird for you peeps, cause it's about to get really kinky, like 50 shades kinky. (I've never seen the movie or read the book) not rape kinky but mind explosion kinky