Four

Again time seemed lost in its self, My room once lit up well was now pitch black I couldn't even see my hands. I couldn't see anything, just pitch black. Then I felt the oddest thing on my arm, fuzzy little sticks. But then they scurried across my arms, then I realize no, not sticks legs, spider legs. 

I prayed I was wrong, but each little unit had eight fuzzy feelers. The worst part was there was more. Crawling all over. 

I hated spiders, they were all of the different sizes. The were hairy a huge, not the small ones you saw in your bedroom that had sticks for legs and small. 

I let out a scream attempting to take off on my legs, but to be foiled by my worst enemy, the fucking chains. It was always chains, or metal keeping me in one place. No matter where I went it always seemed I was chained to Maven no matter how long, the chain allowed me to go. It always yanked me back.

I've never seen more vicious spiders I kept thrashing around, but they stayed and bit me spraying their webs everywhere. The were so aggressive, maybe there was a Viber animos, in the room, but I couldn't see anything. Until I started screaming, There bites hurt possibly containing some kind of poison. I saw Stars and  the room was flashing.

Wait, The room was flashing? My arms were flashing alive with my lightning, I've grown so familiar with, was snaking around my arms. Lighting up the room, lighting up the darkness.

With a yank, my collar slammed onto the floor, again with the unknown transparency. I passed straight through it.

I fell for about four seconds, before my entire body slammed, slammed onto what seemed to be a table.

For once Maven didn't seem alone in his torture methods he, brang his little Harpy, Evangeline.

"You're paler than a remember, lightning girl you look as if you've seen a ghost" I haven't seen myself in a while. I probably was bone skinny too, hopefully,  I'd grown taller.

"Yeah Elara's ghost is being an ass" I snap

Maven's eyes narrowed, but he didn't slap me thankfully. Evangeline's eyes flickered to him and back, she had the oddest emotion in her eyes fear.

"Why'd you bring Samos around?" She had an uncomfortable look on her face like she didn't want to be there. She looked like she was about to be sacrificed.

"A queen follows her king everywhere," She scoffed "Just like you and Cal,"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys were engaged" I let out a tiny hysterical laugh, oh god now I was doing it. 

"Something funny Barrow?" Evangeline says glaring Maven's oddly keeping his mouth shut for once, watching slightly amused 

"No, it's just that, that's adorable, I've never shipped two people more " I said between giggles "Maven's the ultimate combination of human sin I've ever met, and I've spent time with myself, how someone could love something to twisted and utterly fucked up beyond repair is beyond me, as for you Evangeline, you're a smarty douche bag whose voice exudes the max of bitch teasery of the highest offence. Who has delusions of running the government, but couldn't run a sweatshop if you had thirty reds and a metric fuckton of Adderall. It's a match made in heaven, really. We shall call It Mevengaline!" I say excitedly. Okay, I knew I was pushing it, but I wanted the sweet embrace of death so bad, after the spider incident I didn't know how much I could take until I lost it.  

Somehow Maven still kept his cool, instead of all out attacking me. But Evangeline didn't she grunted as if expecting something to happen, her face flared silver as she noticed her clothes didn't have metal on them and my shackles were silent stone. She fixed her eyes on something in the corner of the room. Maven glanced down at her "Don't tamper with the equipment" He said his voice quiet. Evangeline glared at him but remained silent.

"Now that you've finished insulting us, we should probably get started," Maven said triggering my chains to shorten, pinning me to the table. "Evangeline if you will"

"Of corse," She said smiling, man I hated her face. flipping a tiny switch behind them. 

Tubes Of black with needles sticking out from the end seemed to crawl out of the walls, I counted about ten swarming towards my body. Plunging there needles into my flesh, stabbing themselves into my joints (Elbows & Knees), neck, spine, stomach, shoulder blades, and worst of all my head. The second they all were situated My body was ripped from the chains holding me to the table suspending me in mid air. 

Maven smiled and walked forward meeting my terrified eyes for the first time in the encounter, once again I could feel his bitter breath on my face "Enjoy" And the world went black 

Okay the insults Mare was throwing at Maven and Evageline don't represent my thoughts on the world, So don't scream in the comment section about it. It was a joke not meaning to be taken seriously. Now that that's out of the way If the next part's not up today you'll probably have to wait a week, cause I've been seriously neglecting my other fanfictions, plus my friend wants to collab and write a completely original story together, so that's gonna take some time. Plus I really wanna update The Secret Life Od Maven Calore, so just gonna give you peeps a head up.