Three

Stilts was on fire, The burning buildings. It was night dark outside and the only light from a mile around was the flames. The moons positioning told me it was middle of the night hour, and with the new regulations, Maven Had Put into place with the curfew everyone would be  in their now burning homes. Screams of all Ages filled the night.

I fall to my knees with a sob. Maven's literally the embodiment maleficent. With a huge jerk of my leash, he begins walking towards the small village, full of innocent people.Maven almost seemed jolly, with his strides. His pace is practically choking me as i fall behind.

"Happy birthday, Mare 🎂" He says watching me watch the flames "Come walk with me" He says giving me a tour of my childhood home.

Maven takes his time enjoying himself
Once I had wanted to show maven my life, maybe even take him around Stilts. It was almost an insult how that had turned out.

We stopped before what used to be the rundown homeless shelter, the shattered screams of abandoned  children filled the air.

"Why?" My voice sounded small and fragile. I couldn't look away from the burning building

Maven turned towards me.The flames make him actually look like Lucifer. "Pardon?" He asks not looking confused at all

"Why are you doing this?" I ask again, my voice weaker then before

Maven for once walks to me instead if yanking me to him, though it's like a long walk it still something "I didn't do anything, Mare" Maven had gotten so close I could feel his breath on my face. "You did this" he was kissing range, if the last few months never took place, I would've expected him to kiss me." You made me this, now it's my turn to shape you"

"Stop it" I said pleading to nothing

Maven's seem to have lost his pupils just straight clear water blue circles. The same dark emotion that had been playing in his eyes since, my capture seemed to be the only emotion he ever showed  "You're asking karma to stop? Your better off begging a volcano to stop erupting, Mare."

"I'm not asking karma to stop, I'm ask you to stop." I say completely looking into his eyes for The first time tonight

Maven blinked twice before his hand slammed into my cheek, gripping my face. The temperature of his hand is flaming hot "This is who I am, and you will accept it, you gave yourself to me for those animals you call friends and family, your lucky I don't have my  my mother's siblings tear through your mind destroying it piece by piece, and hunted down every last scarlet guard member. Which is way more then you or any if them deserve" it's odd Maven has light blue eyes yet I've never seen I darker look anyone's not even Evangeline and her eyes were black.

Maven's hand is flaming, I can feel my skin scorching under his hand. Then he drops me onto the ground. Taking huge breaths like he was the one burned.

"We're leaving" he says nodding to the silent sentinels who had been low key trailing us.

It didn't take long for us to load back up and get back to the palace in Archeon. It didn't take long for them to place me back in my room. And it certainly didn't take long for me to begin the slow descent into insanity, as I sat in my now pitch black room.

I told you guys I would spam you with this fanfiction Plus if you guys have any suggestions in what you want to see happen in the fanfiction feel free to leave a comment on any part your input is really important and can only make the story better also this chapter was low key inspired by one of the chapters in Cassandra Clare's clockwork princess when Tessa talking to mortman as the watch the village burn, I didn't have the book next to me but I took some insparation from my memory.