Twenty Two

They took my clothes, they took him, they took everything. Dr. Chernobly was an odd man, round like a circle, with a braided beard. He had a weird glint in his eye. 

Needles, needles, and more needles. A certain point they decide to give me undergarments but no real clothes, a small bra, and short shorts, both almost getting lost in my skin tone. Didn't make me feel better but it was better than nothing. 

"You're adorable,"  The doctor ruffled a few of my curls, "You'll be such a delight to break,"  He purrs strapping me in for the fourth time "His highness, is a very lucky man,"  He says sticking circular disks on each of my temples. He sighs "I wish I had technology this advanced to shape my wife, it's revolutionary," Shape his Wife? What was going on here? It didn't matter, though, I had to tough it out, I would never be owned by anyone. I Promised.

I would take this on head on, and with a smile too. It's been a while since I've felt this way since I've cared about anything. The outside world had seemed mutilated. It's weird I'd painted what I thought to be a perfect picture of everyone.But I never thought I'd be that far off, I'd painted him as a silver loving soldier.  He'd been so much more than that, I didn't know how to explain it but, he made me feel better. He was sweet, hot and real. It's been a while since I've felt this feeling determination. The Doctor's eyes were black as night as he smiled, "Begin,"

It wasn't the circular disk, that hurt. It felt like my brain was being ripped apart like every tendril was unraveling. Like hairs being pulled in every direction. 

My eyes have never been this overwhelmed, what was happening to me. This added a completely new meaning to overwhelmed. I was submerged by blurs lines, each one a different color like they were supposed to make out an image, but were being pushed around by each other. Pushed? No Slammed out of the way. Blurred ghost faces appeared every once in a while, but they just made it worse. Vaguely like somebody that I used to know. Every selection of colors had an odd emotion to go with it.  

It was falling apart, I was falling apart. All my other senses seemed completely eradicated me. I wasn't actually seeing anything. Just pain.

If I ever woke up from this, I'd think I was dead.

This part was really short, It was supposed to be longer but I was really busy this weekend so sorry about that. I'm gonna try to update sometime this week that's not a Monday so we can finish this fanfiction already. But I've got like two orchestra concerts, a gift wrapping party and school to go through so don't take my word for that. Anyway, Happy Maven Monday through this part didn't contain much Maven or any at all. Was his name even in this part? So I guess this is our first Mare Monday!