Five

Great back to the white room, only, this time, there were no walls. Then there was Shade, but shorter and chubbier. He looked a few year's younger than the last time I'd seen him. "Mare!" shouted running towards me, his voice matched the memories of when he was ten and I was seven. (I have no idea what the age difference between the two cut me some slack)

"I wanna show you something!" He called grabbing my hand and leading me along. He ran along happy as ever a smile marinating his face. He giggled along as I tripped over my feet trying to keep up. The terrain transformed as we went along, from nothing to lively green valleys, flowers are all colors sprang at our feet. I kept running I wanted to take a break, but Shade insisted we kept going.

We ran into a clearing and there stood our childhood house in the middle of the meadows. The lights were on, and I smelled shrimp, courtesy of Kilorn the expert fisherman. Shade stopped at the porch suddenly unsure of if he wanted to go in there. "Actually I don't think I wanna show you anymore" He seemed scared.

This was an odd turn of events usually I would be the one suddenly scared then Shade or Kilorn, would call me a ninny and I would do it anyway. "Come on, don't be so lily-livered. It's our house shade" He still looked up frightened. I rolled my eyes and reached for the door handle grabbing and turning. 

I took about one step into the room before Shade got shot, on the right side of his head. I was vaguely reminded of that old tale of that king who shot while touring a city in the old era. His wife was covered in his blood and brain matter, Just like me.

The Terrain changed drastically, I was on the bridge in Archeon. Everything was black and white Except for Cal. He had a strange expression on his face and something in his hand with a long tail. He was humming the same tune he had during the bowl of bones. He opened his hand to reveal a whip handle followed a tail. His auburn eyes looked soft as he raised the whip and snapped it forward. The whip came down on my arm leaving of trail of sliver blood.

It hurt like hell, not just physically but mentally. Just because Cal did it, he was the one person in the world that refuses to judge me, along with kilorn. But still. "Cal stop, it's me" I pleaded this must've been some sort a mistake.

"I lost everything for you, so many people have lost everything because of you. And your asking me to stop? I'm an orphan because of you, I lost title and my family, and yet you still want my service. Haven't you taken enough?" He says swinging again.

The strike hurt more then anything ever before, right on my stomach.

"You dragged the whole family into your problems and ditched us." Gisa's voice said harsh for the first time in forever. Gisa's had a whip of her own, and dang she knew how to use it hers hurt more then Cal's.

This time when her strike hit the blood trail was red.

"Shade's dead because of your reckless self, I almost lost our last two sons if you hadn't had a random pang of sense, giving yourself up." Dadsa's voice filled the air. Taking his own lash at me

"We're utterly useless, to the scarlet guard now. You were the only thing of value to them. Those tears you shed in front of everyone haven't helped. The barbarians you've left us with are monsters, getting us mixed up with them"  mom's voice screamed  striking my side

"Shade's gone and it's all your fault, you sealed off our future and don't even care, the world needed him more then we needed you. Yet your here and he's gone!" Farley's voice sounded broken and furious

Kilorn appeared next "You choose the life of a sliver over us you choose him over me. Die together or fly together right mare? Yet you left us, you left me! Your ride or die! And you haven't even thought twice about it!" Kilorn screamed taking his turn

Fly together or die together. My Ride or die. Things we would always say as kids kicking around each other around, playing by the creek, we probably said those lines every day, when we were feeling low or just happy to play with each other.

The circle restarted it's self. Cal getting round too. I understood now, I hurt everyone I try to help. Everyone suffers. Now it's my turn too. The strikes came fast and harder. The pain I forced on everyone thinking it was what's for best was hurting them.

"More" I screamed as the lashes came harder and harder, my screams had turned to laughs Everytime I was stroked. 

I was drowning covered in sliver and red blood. Sliver and red, more monstrous then both.

The pain felt right, deserved even. I was laughing hysterically as they whipped me. A looked down to see that oddest thing, a book that had avoided my blood and reaches for it.

 A looked down to see that oddest thing, a book that had avoided my blood and reaches for it

It sizzles and burned my flesh, I deserved this also. I was stained in sliver and red blood a deserved all of this, I had stained others. The blood was rising until all I saw was gold.

I was back in my room now, it was lit brightly. my entire attire had changed. someone had gifted me a straight jacket the same maddening color of the walls will bright blood red  shoes, my hair had be brushed and put up on a pony tail. There was whispering coming from somewhere. It actually took me a second to realize it was coming from me. I was falling into insanity faster then I thought possible.

And with that's the conclusion if my spamming weekend hope y'all enjoyed. But I'm still feeling pretty inspired, so there might be another part up tomorrow? Also comment below if you rather have this story have more comedy based or story, cause I'm really struggling with that aspect. And I don't want it to be boring or anything. And yes I know it's corny breaking the forth wall with mare seeing the red Queen book, I just thought that picture looked cool and wanted to share it with you peeps