Nineteen

"You know you can take off that darn thing, I'd rather nor be reminded of his royal highness at the moment." She's gone from sad to angry, alarmingly fast.  Luckily she has reframed from hurting me trudging through the woods. I should kill her right now and then, then what?

I've never actually killed anyone before, at least not under orders, except Bree.This would be completely out of cold, just like Bree's death. But I won't take off the mask, it's the only things keep me from crying, the sentinel did it not me.  "I know, but it'd be improper," My voice sounds dead, like Bree.

"Very well, Kiligan" She mutters "But walk faster, it'll take forever to get back to Archeon at this pace." She has delusions of walking to the capital of the Norta for some odd reason, she's literally insane. No stops in between just straight to the Palace. "I have a few words for my king"

"You wouldn't" Just as much as me she's a coward, bigger even. 

"Scuse me?" She stammers, 

"I honestly doubt you'd stand up to him, Mrs."  I'm not sure why I'm talking but I wasn't planning on listening to her rant about what she was gonna 'say' to Maven. 

"You have no right to talk to your future queen like that, mortal"

"We're both mortals sweetheart, everyone dies,"

"That's where your wrong," She sneers "I'll live forever, I'm the next queen" She smirks

"Just like Elara?"

"Better than Elara, I'll shine forever," Her eyes take an odd far away look "It's my sole reason for existing,"

"Cool," I didn't know what to say she was sounding crazy.

"It's not cool it's extraordinary, I'm extraordinary!"

Why would someone be happy to be extraordinary? The word didn't even make sense. "You're proud to be extra-ordinary?"

"Exactly so, They'll have no choice but to notice me."  She reminds me of a bee.

"Ha-ha very funny, but the joke is on you, I'll see to it that I live forever,"  She huffs like some child "I'll live as long as he does, hopefully, longer."

"You're weird" 

"Extra-Ordinary" She corrects " People stand out in the oddest of ways,"

"Speaking of ways, do you know where we're going?"

"To civilization, of course, there's no silver civilization near the front, but hopefully there's a red village, they aren't the brightest when it comes to settling down, they don't even have roads"

"You act like they're not your future subjects," 

"Why do you even care? You're just a Sentinel and a sassy one at that. You act like as if they act like Nortians,"

"What is a Nortian by your definition, Mrs. Samos?" I had to cool it, she was a metal bender and my bullets wouldn't exactly be helpful

"Someone who is born in Norta," 

"That's all? A Nortian is to you?" But she wasn't wrong, "The Red's are very much born in Norta, therefore being themselves automatically counts as behaving like a citizen,"I was really protective over the whole Nortian thing, I may not have been a full citizen, but some people did deserve their credit. 

"I'm thinking we should change that, remind me when we get back home, to bring that up to His highness, being the same nationality, isn't right." 

Like I said I wasn't exactly a full citizen, and I wasn't a fan of the politically correct term, I'd been living in Norta for a while now. They send them to war but won't count them as there own it wasn't fair. She was so blatantly Ignorant it was an insult on humanity. "You're horrible," I was done, I planted my feet in the ground

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me you're horrible and ignorant, and just flat out rude."

"If I wanted to hear the truth I'd read a history book, you have no right to talk to me like. I am your future sovereign." Her voice quivers on the word future and completely cracks on sovereign. Even her future's unsteady with this Chaos, and she knows it. She's hiding something, they're afraid of us. "Listen I know I'm not the best person, but neither are you. Your job is to guard me, nothing less, nothing more. The system is the system, and we are all slaves to it. Even gods have gods." She looks like she wanted to say something else, but she stopped dead. Why was there a factory in the middle of war grounds?

Okay, I get I haven't uploaded in a while but I started reading the Jewel by Amy Ewing and it consumed my being for a weekend which is partially why I missed Maven Monday sorry about that anyway, Happy Turkey Day! Hope yall spent it with your familia, I hoped you stuffed yourselves so much you're covered for tomorrow. Because with Sales like these who has time to eat? Walmart is selling X-Box one controllers for 40 bucks instead of 60 this is amazing. And if you aren't into black Friday, then stay home and watch the Teen Titians Go marathon on Cartoon Network, Or better yet go to see Moana that movie is amazing, and beautiful.