Hidden Secrets

( I released this book yesterday, but I didn't started yet, so I might as well explain it

( I released this book yesterday, but I didn't started yet, so I might as well explain it. And remember, me and my brother are working on this together.)

Long ago, a female by the name of Alex gave birth to two children, a male by the name of Jesse and a female by the name of Jessica. However the family of the two children knew that their worse enemy is after the family. To their luck, he doesn't know they had children. The two hooded brothers of the father who goes with the name Steve agreed to give away children away and separate them for their safety and when the time came, the children will get together and work together to defeat the evil that separated them. Until then we will see the son's point of view and see how he lived his life after he was raised by his foster mother and foster sister.

No smut

No Gore

No couples

Characters:

Steve: A man who is brave and courageous, not much is known about him, other then the fact that he disappeared with his brothers and wife. He is also the father of the twins.

Alex: A courageous woman who cares for the safety of her family. Not much is know about her other than the fact that she disappeared. She is the wife of Steve and the mother of the twins.

The brothers: Not much is known about the two, other than the fact that the younger on has his eyes blindfolded and has a darker skin like Steve, the other one has pale skin. They both wear cloaks to cover their identities.

Jesse: A boy who was raised with his foster mother and step sister who goes with the Name Olivia. He never knew he was adopted and that he had a twin sister. He is best friends with a boy by the name of Axel. He loves animals and loves to spend time with the people he loves.He hates it when people annoy and bully him and his friends. He is brave and has a great skills with archery and swords.

Jessica: A girl who was given away. Not much is known about her.

Olivia: Jesse's step sister. Olivia lost her father when she was five. She is very smart and loyal. She is very doubtful and is easily picked on. She and Jesse believed they were related until the truth was told. She has a crush on Axel. When she learned the truth about Jesse, she wanted to help him figure out who he is.

Axel: A clumsy guy who is loyal to his friends. Axel is picked on for his clumsiness and size, but he doesn't care. He is loyal to his friends and has a crush on Olivia. He loves to eat cookies, so if someone steals his cookies then they will wish that they never did. When Axel found out about Jesse he wanted to help him and Olivia.

Reuben: (Me and my brother agree to make Reuben a dragon in this book) Reuben is a small baby dragon who was given to Jesse by the younger brother of the hooded ones. He is shown to be kind, brave and loyal to Jesse. He won't be presented until Jesse leaves.

Sarah: Olivia's mother and Jesse's foster mother. She looks like Olivia, but she has blue eyes. She is a kind woman and raised Olivia and Jesse on her own when her husband past away. The death of her husband was a mystery, no one knows how he died. When she was five months pregnant with Olivia, the younger hooded brother visited her and her husband and gave Jesse to them.

Kya: Not much is known about him other than the fact that he is Olivia's father. He died when Olivia was five. Before he died he was a kind pale skin person. His death is still a mystery.

Petra: Unknown

Lukas: Unknown

Status: In process.

(Now then that's that. I'm still thinking if I should start the story, bye)