The past returns

Jessica was the leader of the New Order of the Stone, she had everything, fame, treasures, but most importantly, friends

Jessica was the leader of the New Order of the Stone, she had everything, fame, treasures, but most importantly, friends. However, she was missing someone, Reuben. Reuben was her best friend and family, but most importantly a hero who sacrificed his life to save the world. Who would had thought a pig was like that. After weeks of battling and collecting treasures, she meets a wolf, who is very special. However the two know that they are being hunted down from someone from the past.

Little gore

No smut

Couples: Lukesse, Axlivia and ????

Characters:

Jessica: She defeated the Witherstorm with the help of her friends. She still misses Reuben and she goes to collect treasures. When Jessica meets the wolf, she recognizes him from someone from the past. She keeps and the wolf have a strong bond, since childhood. However, Jessica knows something more from the wolf.

The wolf: He has emerald eyes like Jessica and black, brown and red fur. He is very lazy and has a strong bond with Jessica. He has a secret that no one knows, that is no one but Jessica. He was looking for Jessica for ten years. He is very protected to Jessica and attacks those he doesn't know and who threaten her.

Petra: The warrior of the group, she is Jessica's 'super close friend'. When Jessica began to avoid the group she got suspicious and found out that she was going out with a wolf. She and the rest of the group never knew Jessica had a bond with the wolf before.

Lukas: The architect of the group, he is Jessica's best friend. He has a crush on Jessica and he thinks he will lose their friendship if he tells her. Lukas is shy and somewhat of a coward, but he sticks up to his friends. When Lukas found out about the wolf, he felt Jealous.

Axel: The griefer of the group, Axel is Jessica's friend. Axel is strong and clumsy. He has feelings for Olivia and desires to keep quiet. He loves it when it come to destruction which ended up him getting injured by the wolf. Once he learned about the bond of Jessica and the wolf, he take the wolf to the temple.

Olivia:  The engineer of the group, Olivia is Jessica's best friend. She and Jessica see each other as sisters. She has feelings for Axel, but doesn't show it. Olivia is very doubtful when it comes to herself, but she gives faith to herself sometimes, and her friends. When she found out about the wolf, she wonder why the wolf looks different from the other wolves.

Review:

"It's good to see you again... How were things?"

"..."

"*Sighs* I know... Things haven't been the same since, you know...."

"..."

"Thanks for saving me by the way...."

The wolf smiled and went to Jessica to snuggled between her feet. He was glad he found her, for past few years he dreamed for this day to come, and now it happened.