Our Sweet Bitter Revenge

(Note: Female Jesse and Male Jesse will be in this story and Lukas and Petra are siblings in this story

(Note: Female Jesse and Male Jesse will be in this story and Lukas and Petra are siblings in this story.)

Police are everywhere, many people are in a coma, many are in fear. The police are looking for the most wanted criminals in all of Minecraftia, Jesse and his twin sister, Jessica. Jesse and Jessica are criminals that attack any person they meet, but they don't kill them , unless they threaten them but,they mostly make them suffer. They rob and threaten many people. Officers Luka, Petra, Axel and Olivia are assigned to track down these criminals and ring them to justice. But when officers Lukas and Petra were kidnapped by Jesse and Jess, they will learn the dark secrets the twins had suffered that made them what they are now. Not only that, they will learn to trust and maybe love.

Violence

Smut

Couples: Jetra, Lukesse and Axlivia

Jesse: Jesse and his twin sister Jessica are the most wanted criminals of all of Minecraftia. Jesse never had  interest in murder, but he does want to find the people who ruined his life to get revenge. Jesse and Jessica were five when they lost their parents and when they became criminals. Jesse wears a white tank top with dirty ripped jeans and a red spike collar that belonged to his father when he was a teenager. Jesse and Jessica met Reuben as a pup on the forest they live and kept him. When he and Jessica kidnapped Petra and Lukas, he figure he could use them as an advantage to find the people, but he later lets them melt his ice heart and become great friends with them. When he and Jessica finally understood their mistakes, they want to fix their mistakes by letting themselves get arrested, but Petra and Lukas helped them find another way. Some time later, Jesse falls in love with Petra and he accidentally does a mistake that he believed could bring his happiness back.

Jessica: Jessica is one of the most wanted criminals of Minecraftia. Jessica has no interest on murdering people but she does want to find the people who ruined her life to avenge their parent's death.  She and Jesse were five when they lost their parents, and they became criminals at that age. Jessica wears a black tan top with ripped jeans and a gold heart shape necklace that belonged to her mother before she past away. Jessica and Jesse found Reuben as a pup in their forest and they kept him. When she and Jesse kidnapped Lukas and Petra, she and Jesse figured they can use them as an advantage, but later lets them melt her cold heart and becomes good friends with them. When she and Jesse learned their mistakes, they wanted to fix it by getting themselves arrested, but Lukas and Petra helped them find another way. Jessica later falls in love with Lukas and soon, she knew that a simple mistake she and Lukas made, would bring her happiness back.

Reuben: A young wolf pup that was taken and raised by Jesse and Jessica. Reuben had a dark history, he ran away from his pack after the alpha killed his family. When Reuben grew up, he became aggressive and loyal to the twins. When he met Petra and Lukas, he wasn't happy at first and wanted to bite them, but he later grew a bond with them and respects them.

Axel: One of the police officers that was assigned to track down Jesse and Jessica and bring them to justice. Axel and the rest of the group are the bravest of the police station and want all the chaos to stop. When Petra and Lukas were kidnapped, he tried everything to track them down before it's too late. Axel and Olivia are dating. When Axel and Olivia found out where Lukas and Petra were, they found them and saw them with Jesse and Jessica. When Axel found out about something about his relatives and the twins past, he felt awful and wanted to help the  twins come out clean.

Petra: One of the police officers that was assigned to track down the twins and bring them to justice. Petra is the bravest of them all and is the younger sister of Lukas. Petra wanted to stop the chaos that was happening. When she and Lukas were kidnapped, she wanted to get out and bring the twins to jail. When Petra and Lukas learned something shocking about their parents and the twins parents, they realized that they needed help to understand their ways are wrong. Over time, Axel and Olivia find them and tell them everything. Sometime after staying with the twins, Petra fell in love with Jesse. When Jesse and Jessica wanted to stop their madness by going to jail, she convince them that there was another way to stop it. Petra later did a mistake with Jesse and she was happy.

Olivia: One of the police officers thatwas assigned to track down the twins and bring them to justice. Olivia is afraid on doing this, but she wants to stop all the chaos that the twins had been causing. Olivia is dating Axel and she is very happy. When Petra and Lukas were kidnapped by the twins, she did everything she could to find them before it was too late. When Olivia and Axel found Lukas and Petra, she learn the dark secrets her family had kept in secrets and she wanted to help the twins come out clean.

Lukas:One of the police officers that was assigned to track down the twins and bring them to justice. Lukas is Petra's older brother and wants to stop all the chaos the twins had caused. When he and Petra were kidnapped, he wanted to find a way out to escape without getting himself and Petra killed. When Lukas learned the dark secrets that his parents were keeping, he felt horrible and wanted to help the twins some way. When Lukas and Petra were found by Olivia and Axel, they told them everything. When the twins wanted to go to jail to stop their madness, he and Petra convince them to not. Sometime after Lukas and Petra stayed with the twins, he fell in love with Jessica. When Lukas and Jessica did a mistake, he knew he was going to be happy. 

Review:

"A-are you going to kill us?!" Asked Lukas in fear.

"No, we have no interest in killing. However, you two can be useful." Spoke Jesse.

"What do you need us for?! To get the police to surrender?!" Asked Petra, clearly mad and scared.

"Not exactly, we need you two for something else."

"What?!"

"To get revenge!"