Friends with Benefits

Note: Not related to the movie, "Friends with Benefits"

College years, nothing too special they say. But, lets see when it comes about best friends. Jesse and Petra, who are starting their sophomore year in college, are simply in love, but keep denying it. They are only friends they say, but they sleep together in more ways than one. They share almost everything, they share the bed, the living room, the bills and even their own bodies. They simply say they are just a good fuck, but their own hearts betray them. But one day, Petra sees a situation, it will take a big decision on both of them, whether they really are only friends, or really love each other.

No Violence

Smut

Couples: Jetra

Characters:

Jesse: A sophomore college student that wishes to become an author. Jesse shares an apartment with Petra and has a lot of stress going on. He and Petra just have sex in order for stress relief or other reasons. He loves Petra but he isn't sure if she loves him back. But on one night, when he learns a mistake he did, he knew he had a choice to make.

Petra: A sophomore collage student that wishes to become a mechanic. Petra shares the apartment with Jesse and plans on becoming a mechanical engineer. She and Jesse just have sex for stress relief and other reasons. But within her heart, she knew she loved her best friend. When a mistake was cause, it was time to see what will Jesse chose.

Review:

Warning: Smut down below.

Both of them panted as their sweaty bodies touched. Jesse roamed his hand around her stomach down to her thighs causing Petra's breath to shorten. No matter how wrong it was, it just felt too good and not because sex feels wonderful. Petra can't deny it, she has feelings for her best friend. But does he feel the same at all?  

Then again, he probably doesn't. They had their first time since they started freshmen year, and they don't regret it. There would be stress, jealousy and so on, and what better way but to have a stress relief?

"Y-you ready?" Panted Jesse.

Petra simply looked at her best friends eyes, and nodded. She moaned when she felt him enter her tight insides once more. Her hand held a tight grip on the bed sheets while Jesse thrusted really hard and fast. More sweat build up in their bodies as well as the heat increased in the bedroom. Petra was now screaming, but she covered her mouth with her hands to prevent her from making too much noise. Jesse wasn't any better than her, he grunted, groaned and moaned loudly with every thrust he did. This was too good, he didn't want to stop very soon. They had classes tomorrow, yes. But he can simply call in a sick day or fuck her for another hour or so. 

He had deep feelings for her, but will she feel the same? He doesn't know, and it doesn't matter now. To him, she was perfect in every way, and he wouldn't have her any other day. He decided to add more fuel to the fire by thrusting much faster and harder which made her scream harder in her hands. It felt too good, that it was difficult to hold back any longer. Their moans were loud that they were sure it would wake up the neighbors up, but they simply didn't care. They didn't care if they woke up the neighbors, all that mattered was their burning passion.

"J-JESSE!" She screamed as she released her orgasm, milking Jesse.

Jesse groaned and the orgasm Petra released had activated his. He groaned as he filled her in with his seed. Their climaxes caused them to doze of for a long moment as they felt fireworks and warmth in their bodies and brains. Once the warm, wonderful feeling faded, they came back to reality. Jesse leaned in and kissed Petra on the lips with a rough passion. Once they pulled away, they were out of breath.

"Y-you feeling alright?" Panted Jesse.

Petra nodded, panting as hard as Jesse. Using the remaining strength he had, he pulled out of her and collapse next to her. He pulled her warm, sweaty body closer to his and she reacted by snuggling on his chest while getting her body closer to his.

"That's that.... So.... Should we do it again if one of us feels more stressed out?" Asked Petra while Jesse shrugged.

"Sure, if you're up to it." Petra giggled.

"You're a good friend, you know that right?" She asked him.

"Yes, I am aware." Chuckled Jesse.

They felt the darkness take over them. Once their eyes closed, they felt sadness in their hearts and guts.