Undercover criminal

(Idea from Ava(Monkey)'s Jetra lemon one shot)

Petra is one of the most wanted for robberies, she steals money and other valuable items with no shame. She is in hiding and is working for the police department, in order to find a beloved it friend and partner in crimes, Jesse. She used to be in a group of most wanted thieves of Minecraftia called the Dead Enders, she lost touch and connection with them. Now she join the police department to stop thieves that were against her group and find her group to rejoin them. But, little dos she know that she an her group are in danger.

No violence

Smut

Couples: Axlivia, Lukesse and Jetra

Petra: One of members of the Dead Enders. Petra joined the Dead Enders when she was five after she lost her family by murderers. Petra lost her group after a mission went all wrong, now all she wants is to find them and rejoined them. She change her look a little bit and hid the tattoo on her left shoulder that showed an eye of ender that represented the Dead Enders and changed her name to Stacy Morales to avoid getting caught and get thrown in jail. Many police officer fell in love with her and she flirts with them for fun. Although she flirts, her heart only belongs to her love, Jesse, the Leader of the Dead Enders. When she is faced of to find her teammates to arrest them, she will stop at nothing to be with her group again. She lives in an abandoned shaft and she bought a motorcycle from the money she earned to make sure no one suspects anything. She becomes good friends with the commander of the police department and her assistance, which made her get uncertain on who's side she should be in. When Lukas and Olivia join the Dead Enders, she was happy and gave Jesse a wonderful surprise.

Lukas: The commander of the police department. Lukas is a man of justice and he wants to end the regain to the thieves. Lukas is nice and he goes on patrol all over Minecraftia every day to find the most wanted thieves, the Dead Enders. Lukas hired Petra without him knowing who she was. He is best friends with her and Petra's assistance. When Lukas saw one of the members of the Dead Enders, he fell in love, and it broke his heart knowing that he needs to put her into justice. When he was convinced to join the Dead Enders, he felt guilty at first, but he later saw how fun it was to be in a group of thieves. He later on dates Jessica and when Jessica gave him a surprise, he felt excited and joyful.

Olivia: A police officer and Petra's assistance. Olivia is the smartest in the department and she never knew that Petra was a thieve from the Dead Enders. Olivia was on a mission when she first laid her eyes on the one of members of the Dead Enders. Olivia knew she had to put him behind bars, which breaks her heart. When Olivia was tricked into going into the lair of the Dead Enders, she was convinced on joining them and she later began dating Axel and she hoped that she could be happy with him.

Jesse: The leader of the Dead Enders. Jesse has strong muscles and had a tattoo on his right shoulder, that tattoo was an eye of ender. Jesse and his twin sister were abandoned by their parents at five years old and they began to steal to survive.  He met Axel three weeks later they became good friends and a team. When he, Jessica and Axel were stealing a store, he found Reuben as a young pup, tied up. Jesse took him as a pet and later saw him as a family with the rest of the group. The group later saw breaking the laws fun, however they decide not murder, because they aren't cold hearted. The group later met Petra a year later after she lost her parents. Jesse gain a crush on Petra during the years, when he lost connection with Petra, she was presumed dead by the group, but he didn't lose hope. When Petra rejoined the group, he felt happiness grow and when Lukas and Olivia joined, he felt grateful. When Petra gave him the surprise, he knew nothing valuable would ever beat his surprise.

Jessica: A member of the Dead Enders and Jesse's twin sister. She has a tatto on her right shoulder of an eye of ender. Jessica and Jesse were abandoned by their parents and she had to steal with Jesse in order to survive. Once she met Axel, she felt safer, and when Reuben was brought with them, she felt like she had a family. When Jessica met Petra, they became good friends and saw each other as family. When Petra was presumed dead, she felt like she lost a family member and mourned for her. When Jesse saw Lukas, the commander of the police department, she fell in love. When Jessica saw Petra again, she felt joy growing on her again. When Lukas and Olivia join the group, she felt more happier and she started dating Lukas. She later gave him a wonderful surprise.

Axel: The muscular member of the Dead Enders. Axel ran away from home when his parents started giving all the attention to his older brother. When he met the twins, he felt like he found his family and he accepted the fact that he needed to steal in order to survive. When Reuben was represented in the group, he train the little guy and became good friends with the pup. When Axel met Petra, he loved her as a sister and when she was presumed dead, he felt sadden and mourn with Jessica, but when he saw her again, he felt joy regrowing in him. When Axel first saw Olivia, he fell in love and knew that he couldn't be together with her. 

Reuben: (He's a dog in this story.) Reuben is a German shepherded that wasn't treated kindly when he was a pup. His mother and siblings were taken away while he was left behind. When Jesse took him in, he felt joy and love his new owners. When Reuben fully grew, he became a strong loyal dog to his owners and wants to protect them at any cost. (Don't worry, he won't die.)

Review:

The orange flare to flip as the wind touches her face. Petra was tired and still upset that she hasn't found her group yet, but she hopes to find them soon. She doesn't know how much longer she can fool the police, so she needs to hurry up. 

"Soon i'll find you guys and we'll continue our robberies." Petra whispered.

With the Dead Enders being quiet, it means their planning something. She wishes to find them to see what they were planning. Plus, she missed stealing expensive things.

A/N: Now remember, this idea came from Ave(Monkey)'s Jetra lemon one shot, go check her out. Bye.