The Pharaoh's slave

Note: Takes place in ancient Egypt.

"We were once honorable men and women

"We were once honorable men and women. A few of us were once powerful leaders, Some of us were once honorable warriors. Some of us were once humble people. Most of us had families. But now.... now we are nothing but merchandise. Merchandise that did not count us as civilian people anymore."

Petra the VII, current Pharaoh of all of Egypt has yet to have a heir. Not wanting to get into marriage, she goes to the closest thing she can do to gain a heir, by buying a slave. Jesse, a male slave who was once a warrior was chosen. But as time  he serves his purpose, what will happen to him? What will happen to the other slaves? What will happen when she discovers the horrifying truth of her father?

There is only one way to find out.....

Violence

Smut

Couples: Jetra

Characters:

Petra: The current and youngest Pharaoh of Egypt. She took the throne after her father was assassinated. She does not wish to marry, but desperate to give her kingdom a heir, she buys a former warrior named Jesse to produce one. But the more time she spends with her slave, the more she begins to see him as more than an object and property and more as a lover. After she gains the truth of her new lover, she discovers something about her father's actions  which she wishes wasn't true.

Jesse: Once an honorable warrior with parent and a sister was now a slave. His parents and sister were sold and was left alone. When he was purchase by the pharaoh to produce a heir, he was skeptical and hateful towards Petra. He held a grudge towards Petra's father for unknown reasons only he knows. Once he trust Petra with his secret, he could only hope Petra will do the damage her father had caused.

Others:

NIzaar: A slave merchant and Jesse's former master.

Bakar: Commander of Egypt's millitary.

Pharaoh Hasani: Former Pharaoh who was assassinated in his sleep and his actions were later exposed by her daughter and her slave.

Review:

"Your greatness, your slave has arrived."

Petra watched as her new personal piece of property was forced in. A young man, maybe two years older than her came in, wrist tied up and forced to face her. She couldn't help but to feel bad for the naked slave. Her eyes saw in great awe at the sight of her new slave. Slight tan skin, green emerald eyes, somewhat muscular body long messy brown hair that was contained in a ponytail. She will, with the permission of the the great gods and goddesses have fun with this guy. She noticed the scowl on his tired face, but decided not to acknowledge it for now.

"He needs a haircut. But other than that he's perfect." She finally said. "Shorten his hair to the length of his ear and bring him on my chambers once your done." She stared at his naked form, "And give him some clothing."

Commander Bakar did a slight bow, "As you wish you greatness." He turned to Jesse with a glare, "You herd her move it!" He commended harshly.

Having no choice, Jesse obeyed, but not before shooting one last glare at Petra who looked puzzled upon it. She shrugged it of as he was out view. Probably something slaves do upon being given to their new masters.