We wish, but we can't

(Sequel to Your soul is mine

(Sequel to Your soul is mine.)

Everyone know what Jesse and his twin sister Jessica did. Their souls were sacrificed and now everything is in balance. Now after months of hopes of them for to come back, the hope began to fade. Until a strange man visited the Order of the Stone. The man's name was notch and he was the second uncle of the twins. Now the Order of the Stone must travel to a dimension call the Aether Dimension in order to find the twin's souls and Herobrine's soul. But they must fight angered spirits and their leaders in order to be free. However, once they find the twins, they will only find out that they have no memory of their mortal lives and they can not leave until they have defeated two familiar bosses. The only question for the group is, will they survive in a world full of angered ghosts to find the twins? Or will they perish and let their bodies rot in the world of spirits? Only time will tell. 

No violance

No smut

Couples: Axlivia, Luktra, Jetra and Lukesse

Jesse: The old leader of the Order of the Stone. Jesse sacrificed his soul along with Jess in order to stop the angered ghosts. He and Jess became the guardians of the realm and they go around to keep everything in balance. However, Jesse and Jessica lost their memories of their mortal lives and now serve Herobrine. When he saw the Order of the Stone, he felt that he could trust them. When Jesse and Jessica and Herobrine learned that they can not return to their world, he knew that he needed to fight an two bosses his friends only knew and he didn't care for any of the risks that were in his way.

Jess: An old member of the Order of the Stone. Jessica sacrificed her soul along with Jesse on order to stop the angered souls. She and Jesse became guardians of the realm in order to keep things in balance. Just like Jesse, she had forgotten everything she did in her mortal life and now serves Herobrine. When she met the Order of the Stone, she felt that she could trust them. When she learned that she and Jesse and Herobrine couldn't leave until she has defeated two of the bosses her friends knew, she knew she had to take the risk.

Herobrine: The old enemy and uncle of Jesse and Jessica. Herobrine is the younger brother of Notch, but the older brother of the twin's father. Herobrine remembered everything on what he did and turned good. He felt awful about what he did and  wanted to make it up by trying to help the twins calm down the angered ghost. Herobrine never told the twins of their mortal lives because he believed that there was no point to tell them if they can't go back. When Herobrine saw Notch and the rest of the Order, he agreed he would help the twins regain their memories and help the living mortals go back to their world. When he learned that he couldn't return until he has defeated the two bosses, he agreed to fight. When he returned to the world, he and Notch left and rebuild their broken brotherhood.

Petra: The new leader and warrior of the Order of the Stone. Petra took over as role as the new Leader after Jesse and Jess never came back. Petra was heartbroken when she believed that her love was never coming back. She began dating Lukas after a month of waiting. When she lost all hope, she met Notch, Jesse and Jessica's second uncle. When Petra learned that she could bring Jesse and Jessica back, she was filled with joy and wanted to do anything to bring them back. When Petra saw the twins again, she learned that they have forgotten everything. She felt heartbroken but she sworn to help them regain their memories with the help of their friends. When the group learned that the twins and Herobrine couldn't returned to the world, she felt heartbroken, but when she heard that they needed to fight the two bosses in order to return, she agreed to help. When Jesse and Jessica regained their memories, she and Lukas broke up and she restarted her relationship with Jesse.

Lukas: The architect of the Order of the Stone. Lukas was heartbroken after what happened with the twins. He thought he would never see them again until Notch explained to the group on how to get them back. When he heard the news, he was filled with joy and he wanted to do anything to bring the twins back. Lukas and Petra were dating after they waited a month for the twins to return. When Lukas learned that the twins had forgotten everything, he felt sadden and heartbroken but he sworn that he and his friends will regain their memories. When Lukas learned that the twins and Herobrine couldn't return to the world, he felt heartbroken. When he learned that the twins and Herobrine had to fight the two bosses in order to return, he agreed to help, in order to bring them back. When Jesse and Jessica regained their memories, he and Petra broke up and restarted his relationship with Jess.

Olivia: The engineer of the Order of the Stone. Olivia was depressed on what happened with the twins. She believe the were never coming back until she met Notch. When Notch told her and the rest of the group on how to get the group back, she felt happy and joyful learning they could come back. She and Axel began dating not too long after what happened with the twins. When Olivia learned that the twins had forgotten everything, she agreed that she will help regain their memories back. When Olivia learned that the twins and Herobrine couldn't leave, she felt horrible and sad. When she learned that in order to get the twins and Herobrine out, they needed to defeat the two bosses and she agreed to help.

Axel: The griefer of the Order of the Stone. Axel was depressed on what happened with the twins. He believed that they were long gone until he met Notch. When he learned that they could bring the twins back, he felt excited and joyful. Axel and Olivia began dating not too long after what happened with the twins. When Axel learned that the twins had forgotten about everything, he felt hurt and sad, but agreed to help them regain their memories. When Axel learned that the twins and Herobrine couldn't leave, he felt sad. When he learned that in order to help them leave was to defeat the two bosses, he agreed to help.

Notch: A hooded noble man. Notch is the twins oldest uncle and he wanted to help his niece and nephew return to the world of living with the help of their friends. When he saw his family, he felt joy regrow in him. When he learned the twins had forgotten everything, he knew it was going to take some time in order to help them regain all the memories they had forgotten. When Notch learned that Herobrine and the twins couldn't return, he knew that they needed to fight the two bosses in order to return. When they return to their world, he and Herobrine left and rebuilt their broken brotherhood.

Review:

"Halt! Who dares to disturb the land of Aether?!

Everyone turn to see two clothed people. One was pure white while the other was pure black. Everything was covering them, but the eyes. The eyes of these two strangers were a dull green color.

"W-who are you guys?" Asked Petra.

"We are the guardians of the Aether! You mortals shouldn't be here yet!" Screamed the Black one.

"Yet! What does that mean?!"

"It means you need to be dead in order to be in this world. Now we ask you all to leave before the souls rip you apart!" Screamed the white one

"No wait! We are looking for our friends!" Pleaded Lukas.

"There is nothing you can do! If your friends are here then they are dead!" Examined the Black one.

"We know! That's why we're here! We are looking for them!"

"..."

"Please! Help us find them! Then we'll leave."

"Very well, tell us the names of the souls and we'll help you find them."

"Thank you. We are looking two souls by the names of Jesse and Jess..." Spoke Notch.

"..."

"What's wrong..."

"Those names..."

"Yes? What's wrong?" Asked Notch.

"Those are our names..."