♥ The Student that fell in love with her Teacher ♥

Note: Both female Jesse and Male Jesse will be in the story and will be sibling at different ages, meaning they won't be in a set of twins in this story

It's time for the final year for the Seniors! Petra is in her final year of school with her friends Lukas, Axel, Olivia and Jessica. They are getting ready to finally leave their parents and start and finish college to start their lives. Jessica tell her friends that she has a brother and he got hired to now work as an English teacher in their school. When Petra learns she has English with Mr. Jones (Jesse), she really hoped he would be nice. When many of the girls laid eyes on him, they all fell in love, including Petra. Petra's big crush with Mr. Jones is making her lose focus on his class. Now she must do everything she can to pass his class and earn his love. What she doesn't know, is that there is an easier way to upgrade her current grade without studying, with the help of a certain English teacher.

No violence

Smut

Couples: Lukesse, Axlivia and Jetra

Jesse(Mr. Jones): The Senor's English teacher. Jesse knows that all the girls fall for him because of his looks (Except for Jessica.) When he spotted Petra, one of his sister's friends, he found quite an interest on Petra. When he saw how Petra was failing her class, he wonder what causing her to fall behind from her grade when he saw her previous records in her English. Jesse eventually fell for Petra before she admitted that she loved him and the reason why she was failing his class. When Jesse learns that Jessica was dating Lukas, he wasn't sure because he used to be in a group of bullies, but later saw that Lukas was a nice guy and he let him date his sister. Jesse agreed that he would help Petra raise her grades if she listens to him and he does 'her'. When his relationship with Petra was form, he and Petra agreed to keep it a secret. He lives alone and he later lets Petra move in with him when she moved out of her parents house after something tragic happen to them. Some time later, he agrees to take full responsibility after what he did to Petra by mistake due to their carelessness.

Jessica: Jesse's younger sister. Jessica is five years younger than Jesse and she is on her final year of high school. Jessica learned that Jesse will be teaching at her school and she is excited that her friends will finally meet him. When Jessica learns that Petra has a crush on Jesse, she couldn't help but to feel happy, about her brother dating her best friend, so she tries to help her. When Petra form her relationship with Jesse, she didn't know until Petra starts showing signs of Jesse's mistake. She becomes a little angry about it, but she later become excited. She is dating Lukas, and she's not complaining. She plans to go to college and hopes that Lukas would propose to her.

Lukas: The cool kid. Lukas is one of the popular kids in school and the nicest. Lukas used to be in the group of bullies named the Ocelots, but left the group when he began dating Jessica. Lukas is in his final year in high school and plans to go to college and propose to Jessica when he finishes. When Lukas learns that Jessica has an older brother and was going to work at his school, he hoped that they could be friends. When Lukas convince Jesse that he is no harm, he became friends with him. Lukas lives alone because he moved out of his parents house during the summer. Lukas never knew that Petra and Jesse were in a relationship, but when Petra shows some signs of the mistake, he becomes shock, but later becomes happy for the two.

Petra: The badass girl. Petra is someone you shouldn't miss with. She's in her last year of high school and plans on going to collage to get a job. Petra may be tough and rough looking, but she's kind if people are nice and she's smart. When Petra learns that Jessica has an older brother and is working at her school, she thought he was going to be boring, but hoped on becoming friends. When Petra first laid eyes on Jesse, she fell madly in love with his that her love is making her grades in his class go down. When Petra learned she was failing English, she admitted to Jesse why she was failing and asked him if there was a way to boost up her grades. When Petra and Jesse 'worked' together to lift her grades, she felt more happy and their relationship was formed. She agreed to keep it a secret, but due to their carelessness, their relationship was discovered by their friends. When something tragicful happened to her parents, she moved in with Jesse and she had never been more happy in her life.

Axel: The clumsy kid. Axel is mostly picked on due to his size and clumsiness, but he's a cheerful guy and loyal to his friends. Axel is in his final year high school and hopes to go to college so he can later propose to Olivia. He and Olivia are dating and they both are very happy. When Axel learns that Jessica has an older brother and he works at the school, he thought he would be a great friend. When Axel learns that Olivia earn a crush on Jesse, he felt heartbroken, sad and jealous, but when Olivia was back in his arms, he became happy. Axel never knew about the relationship of Jesse and Petra, but when Petra shows the sighs of the mistake they did, he was pretty shocked, but later congratulated the two.

Olivia: The smartest girl in the school. Olivia is mostly picked on for being smart and doubtful. Olivia is great with her friends and respects them. She hopes to go to college to get a job and marry Axel soon in the future. When Olivia learns that Jessica has an older brother and is working at the school, she hoped he was nice and that they could be friends. When she laid her eyes on him, she earn a strong crush on him, making Axel feel jealous, heartbroken and sad, but she later gets over and decides to still love Axel. Olivia never knew about Jesse and Petra's relationship, but when Petra shows the marks of their mistake, she felt shocked, but later felt happy for the two.

Review:

"Ms. Jackson, I need to speak to you, everyone else can leave and have a good weekend."

When the bell ran, everyone but Jesse and Petra ran out of the classroom. Petra looked at his teacher and slowly made her way to his desk. She can see disappointment in his eyes, why wouldn't he have it? She was failing his class.

"Thank you Ms. Jackson, now I need to speak to you about your grades in my class. It seems like you are down to a -F."

Petra bit her lower lip as Jesse continued. She tried her best to pay attention, but she kept losing herself in his emerald eyes behind those reading glasses.

"I don't understand why you're failing English Petra. I looked at your previous records and it shows that you had an A on every English class you had before mine." Examined Jesse as he pulled out a folder of Petra's old records.

"Please Ms. Jackson, tell me what's wrong. It's almost the end of the semester and the only thing you could do is do an extra project to get yourself bump up to a D+, however, that could still make you fail my class."

That go Petra's attention. She didn't want to fail English.

"I-I can't fail this class Mr. Jones! Is there another I could work on too to get myself to a B at least?"

Jesse shook his head with a sadden face.

"I'm sorry, but there i nothing you can do... Unless..."

"Unless what?!"