Lust Slave

(Sequel to Lust soul)

After weeks of a secret friendship, the friendship grows stronger. Jesse and the Wither Storm still share Jesse's body, they don't care. Things go well until Jesse and the Wither Storm meet another soul, the soul of the Ender dragon. The Ender dragon somehow manage to form into a female human body and, just like the Wither Storm did, she desires lust. When she learned about Jesse, the hero and Leader of the Order of the Stone, she decided to turn him into her slave of sex. Jesse and the Wither Storm decide have no choice but to separate in order to get help. The Wither Storm had become three transparent skulls in order to still be connected to Jesse and get help. The only question is will he succeed into convincing Jesse's group into trusting him and saving Jesse? Find out soon.

No violance

Smut

Couples: Axlivia, Jetra and Jesse x Ender dragon

Jesse:  Leader of the Order of the Stone. Jesse is known as a hero for defeating the Wither Storm. Jesse and the Wither Storm use to be enemies, but now they are good friends and they communicate in mind. No one knows about Jesse and the Wither Storms' friendship. Jesse and Petra share their love for each other in a "dirty" way and when he was force to be a sexual slave, he felt that he was betraying Petra. Petra was nine weeks pregnant with his child and he is proud on becoming a father, he and Petra haven't announced it, but they planned it too. Jesse and the Wither Storm knew that if they were separated, they will die, but they used the transparent skulls in order for them to be together and separated at the same time.

Wither Storm: The old enemy of the world. The Wither Storm was known for the destruction of the world and it's defeat. The Wither Storm use to be enemies with Jesse, but he later became good friends with him. No one know about their friendship. When Jesse was taken and force to be a sexual slave for the Ender dragon, he agreed to use the transparent skulls in order to warn Jesse's friends. He knew that he was going to have a rough time when he tried to make them believe.

Ender Dragon: The queen of the end. The Ender Dragon took a female human form after her soul was released. When she learned about Jesse, she fell in love with him and kidnapped him to turn him into her slave. She never knew anything about the Wither Storm.

Petra: The warrior of the Order of the Stone. Petra was Jesse's partner in fighting and lover. Petra is someone you don't want to mess with. Petra looks like she's touch and innocent, while really she's not. Petra's hormones got crazy after she and Jesse first shared love, she would sometimes tell Jesse to do her when no one was around the temple or when it's night. Petra was pregnant with Jesse's child and was happy on becoming a mother, Jesse and her haven't announced it yet, but they planned to. When Jesse was kidnapped, she felt heartbroken and promised to herself that she will destroy the one who took him. When Petra saw the transparent skulls and learn that they were the Wither Storm, she was very angry and didn't trust him, but over the time she began to trust him. When Petra learned about the Ender dragon and learned what she did with Jesse, she became an angered beast. When she saved Jesse, she forgave the Wither Storm for what he did and became good friends.

Axel: The griefer of the Order of the Stone. Axel is one of Jesse's best friend and bomber. Axel never knew about Jesse and Petra's "Dirty" stuff, but he knew they were in a relationship. Axel didn't knew that Petra was pregnant until the very end. When Jesse was kidnapped, he was angered and sworn to save him. When Axel met the Wither Storm, he wasn't too happy and didn't trust him, but he later began to trust him. Axel and Olivia are dating, but they don't do anything dirty. When Axel learned about Jesse being the Ender Dragon's sexual slave, he felt disgusted. When Jesse was saved, he and the Wither Storm became buddies.

Olivia: The Engineer of the Order of the Stone. Olivia is Jesse's other best friend. Olivia never knew about Jesse and Petra's "Dirty" stuff, but she did know that they were in a relationship. Olivia never knew Petra was pregnant until the very end. When Jesse was kidnapped, she agreed to help the group find him. When Olivia met the Wither Storm, she wasn't too happy and wasn't sure to trust him, but over time, she began to trust him. When Olivia learned that Jesse was force to be the Ender Dragon's sexual slave, she felt disgusted. When Jesse was saved, she and the Wither Storm became good friends.

Lukas: The Architect of the Order of the Stone. Lukas is Jesse's other best friend. Lukas never knew about Jesse and Petra's "Dirty" stuff, but he knew they were in a relationship. Lukas never knew that Petra was pregnant until the very end.  When Jesse was kidnapped, he promised himself to get him back. When Lukas met the Wither Storm, he was angered and didn't trust him, but over time, he began to trust him. When Lukas learned that Jesse was a sexual slave for the Ender Dragon, he felt sick and disgusted. When Jesse was saved, Lukas became good friends with the Wither Storm.

Status: In progress