My name is Nightheart

Jesse and his friends had came back home after a wild adventure with the portals

Jesse and his friends had came back home after a wild adventure with the portals. After a long journey to try and find their way home, they desire to rest for a few days. While everyone rest Jesse decides to speak to his second soul, a soul who he kept a promise with. No one knows about Jesse's past or that he has a second soul. When they find out about it,things will get out of hand.

No Violence

No smut

Couples: Little Luktra, Axlivia and Jetra

Main Characters:

Jesse: Leader of the new Order of the stone. He is brave, kind and trustworthy. Jesse however kept many secrets from the public. He has a twin sister and a dragon soul, by the name of Nightheart. Jesse and his twin sister were abandoned by their parent at the age of five and were later separated for a good cost. When his secret was discovered, he run away with no trace to find his sister and complete their promise.

Petra: The warrior of the group, Petra has great strength and bravery. She is not someone you can mess with. She met Jesse when Jesse and his sister parted ways, she never knew he had a sister and never knew about the soul. When she finds out about Jesse's secret, she was shocked and felt betrayed. When Jesse ran away she felt awful and wanted to find him to apologize. She and Lukas were dating, but when Petra and Lukas realized they didn't have a strong connection, they broke up. She later begins to gain a crush on Jesse.

Lukas: The architect of the group, Lukas has a kind of personality every girl wants. He's shy but brave. Lukas and Jesse became good friends during the Witherstorm accident and later they saw each other as brothers. He and Axel left their bitter rivalry behind and became good friends. Lukas and Petra are dating, but later break up. Lukas never knew Jesse had a sister and never knew about the soul. When Lukas found out about Jesse's main secret, he felt betrayed and stopped talking to him, when Jesse ran away, he wanted to find him and apologize for his action.

Olivia: The engineer of the group, Olivia love to work with redstone and has doubts on herself sometimes. She love to help her friends and wants to help them. She and Jesse saw each other as sibling, she never knew that Jesse had a sister and never knew about the soul. When she found out about Jesse's secret, she felt betrayed and confused. When Jesse ran away she felt horrible and wanted to apologize.

Axel: The griefer of the group, Axel is loyal and clumzy. Axel loves it when it comes to explosions. He and Jesse have a strong brotherhood and they both love to mess around. Axel and Olivia began dating after the huge adventure with the Witherstorm.He never knew Jesse has a sister and never knew about the soul. When he found out about Jesse's secret, he thought it was awesome and he wondered why Jesse never told him. When Jesse ran way he was mad at the group for their sour attitude with Jesse.

Nightheart: A soul dragon who died by humans. He also has a sister and her soul is with Jesse's twin sister. He and Jesse share the human body, he never takes control of it though. When he first confronted Jesse, Nightheart and his sister were already dead. When he saw the kindness Jesse and his sister did to them, he wanted to help the twin some way. Nightheart and his sister asked the twins promise them something, and they agreed. Nightheart can speak to Jesse in the mind only, and he watches every move Jesse does.

Review:

"Nightheart...  it wasn't your fault. It was mine."

"But Jesse, I-"

"It wan't your fault! I should have told them about this in the first place, but I decided to keep it like I promised. It was foolish of me."

"Is there anyway I can make it up for you?"

"Nah, it's fine Nightheart. I'll find our sisters and we'll be able to keep our promise."

"...... You have a kind soul Jesse, and I respect us. Are you sure you want to accept this. This is mostly my fault the your friends turn their backs on you..."

"It's fine Nightheart. And I already said it wasn't your fault. It was my own fault my friends turned their backs on me, why wouldn't they? After all, I made a promise to a dead dragon. Now, let us begin our journey." With that, Jesse disappeared in the fog.