Prison Break

Prisoners everywhere

Prisoners everywhere. Hatred and anger is everywhere. Many arrests of thievery and murder. But the most dangerous person of all is a prisoner named Jesse. After being alone in a prison cell for a year, he meets his new cell mate and his ticket to escape. Now its up for the he and she to get together and escape the hell hole and during their planning of escape, they will learn to meet romance in everywhere, even in prison.

Violence

Smut

Couples: Jetra

Jesse: A seventeen year-old homicider who was sentence thirty years in prison. Jesse murdered his twin sister and her boyfriend Lukas along with his parent and Lukas' parents at the age of fifteen. Jesse is the roughest prisoner in the entire prison and has no friends. He has a tattoo of a wolf ripping apart flesh and fire surrounding it and a scar on his eye. He properly spoke to Petra on the Cafeteria and he was impressed with the female homicider. He barely shows any emotions and has a cell all to himself after he brutally beat up his old cell mate. When Petra somehow ends up being his new cell mate in her first day, they come up with a plan in order to get out. Over the time of planning, he falls in love with Petra.

Petra: A sixteen homisider who was just sentenced in prison for fifteen years. She murdered her family after a huge argument. She barely shows any emotions until she heard about Jesse. When she somehow becomes his cell mate, she immediately fell in love with him and tries to seduce him. She has a cross tattoo on her shoulder along with a scar. When she properly spoke to Jesse in the cafeteria, she fell more in love with him and was interested on how he came to prison. Soon she agreed to help make a plan for the both of them to escape.

Review:

"Hmm....Tell me girly, how did you end out here? In this pathetic hell hole?" Asked Jesse with no emotion.

"Murdered my family after a dumb argument. They were so easy to take care of, they were nothing but weak bones. I was caught after two weeks!" Snickered Petra before she growled when she explain when she was caught. "How 'bout you?" She looked at him with seductive eyes..

"I murdered my sister and her pathetic boyfriend. A few days later, both my family and my sister's boyfriend's parents found out I murdered them. So, since I didn't want them to snitch on me, I murdered them. I manage to avoid the police until three and a half weeks later. I almost got away, if they haven't injected me with something." He growled.

Petra got closer to him and grabbed his arm to rub them to feel the rough muscles. "You're quiet popular with the other whores huh?"

"Yes....But the cowards couldn't get closer to me. Not after I almost beat my old cell mate to death. The guy is still in a coma."

"How long was it?"

"When I first came here, which was about a year ago. I had to share the cell with him. He use to be the roughest one in here, but after what I did to him, I took his tittle. Now i'm treated with respect." He explained rather bitterly, but smirked when he saw Petra still checking out his arm muscles. 

"So girly, since we are the prisoners that have a cell mate with a different sex, how about we work together to get out of this hell hole." Whispered Jesse so that the prison guard wouldn't hear him.

"Mmm... Sure....What do we need to do?" She whispered rather seductively.

"First we need a distraction... And I know how to get one. But first, we need to wait for a long time." Smirked Jesse as Petra did the same."

"Alright! Back to your cells!"