Royal Secrets

(Note: Lukas and Petra are siblings in this story, and they will be the royal children)

In the land of Minecraftia, the rules, the king and queen are the peaceful rulers of the land...Or so it seemed. The king is a cruel bandit, he and his friends steal from the citizens. The queen and his children know nothing about this. The citizens were angry and poor, they wanted to overthrow the king for his crimes, but they would get executed for false information. Now the citizens  are living with fear. The king would not allow his family to see the outside of the walls, he would be kind to them only. The king's knights are the group of bandits he is with. When Lukas and Petra are tired of being treated as royals they plan to run away. When they escape they are shocked on what they saw on the citizens, they meet twins that are strong, brave, kind and poor. Their names are Jesse and Jessica, and they will do anything to save the kingdom with the help of their two friends and the resistance called the Order of the Stone. The royal children keep their royal secret to stay with the people to help their kingdom and they would fall in love with the twins. The only questions they would have is, will they save the kingdom from the king wrath? Or fall to their deaths?

Violence

No Smut 

Couples: Axlivia, Jetra and Lukesse

Main Characters:

King Sylvester: The king of Minecraftia, he married the queen because of her beauty and royalty. He made the Queen became queen he made her parents believe he was a nice gentlemen who was poor, and he became close friends to the queen. When they were married, he needed to wait for the death of the old rulers in order to become the next rulers. He poisoned the old family and became king soon after. He cares for his children and wife only, he cares nothing for his subjects. He hired his friends from the group of Bandits called nightmare to be knights after he fired the old ones. He steals from the poor with the help of his knights and executes all the people who are against him, making up information.

Queen Mary: The queen of Minecraftia, she married the king because she believed he was fit for a ruler. When her parents were poisoned, she was in depressed, but soon faded when she gave birth to her first child (Lukas). When she gave birth to her daughter (Petra) she became even more happier. She never was allowed to go outside the walls, but she doesn't mind, at least until she found out the truth. When she found out about her husband, Lukas and Petra help her escape to defeat the king. When she met Jesse and Jessica, she was willing to join the Order of the Stone and free her kingdom from her husband's wrath.

Lukas: The prince of Minecraftia, he is the first child of the royal family. He has his father's eyes and mother's hair. He is gentle and kind with his sister and he could be quite protected over her. He dislikes that he has to follow the rules to be the price, and he wished he was a normal boy. When he and Petra got older they were getting upset that they weren't allowed to see the outsides of the walls, so they sneak out only to be shock on what their father did. He and Petra meet Jesse and Jessica and became good friends. When they learned about the truth about their father, they tell their mother and help her escape. Now he and Petra joined the resistance and are helping the Order of the Stone to overthrow their father. Lukas later falls in love with Jessica.