Our family bloodline of battles, and Lies

(Sequel to The Secrets of a young boy)

Herobrine was free, the world was save, now Jesse must find his twin sister. When Jesse learns that he is far from finish, he and the group must travel for many days in order to find Jesse's twin sister, Jessica. When the twins unite, Jesse must help Jessica control her powers in order to finish what their parents had started. When Jesse and Jessica learn some shocking secrets about their bloodline, the twins don't know what to trust anymore. Now the twins must chose their destiny. Is to either join forces with the ruler of the true darkness, or, get their heads together and go against him. They are not alone, with the help of their friends, they can do everything together, even if its difficult to understand.

Little violance:

Smut

Couples: Jetra, Axlivia and Lukesse

Jesse: One of the heroes of all of the world. Jesse was raised by the red dragon after he was found by him when he was three months after the death of his parents. Jesse never trusted humans, but after he met Petra and the rest, he began to trust them. When Jesse defeated his uncle, he felt as if he lost his family. He and Petra are dating and he hope he could understand more on human nature so he can be a better boyfriend to Petra. When Jesse learned he had a sister and he needed to find her because of a certain someone his family fought years ago,  he knew it was time to finally understand his family. When Jesse and his twin sister learned something that made them feel lied and betrayed, they felt as if they don't know who to trust anymore. Jesse then learns things are going to be difficult after he realized the mistake he's done.

Petra: One of the Heroes of the world. Petra was taken by the red dragon to train after Jesse was force to be with his uncle. Petra trained everyday on her childhood, to save Jesse and the rest of humanity. When Herobrine was defeated, Petra was unhappy that they were far from over, but she wants everyone to be safe. Petra and Jesse are dating and she is very happy she is. When Petra learned that Jesse had a twin sister, she was happy that Jesse had another family member that lived. When Petra learns about Jesse and Jessica's family secrets, she hoped that Jesse and Jessica chose the right path. When Petra learns she is pregnant with Jesse's child, she knew that the battle was going to become more difficult.

Axel: One of the Heroes of the World. Axel was taken by the red dragon to train after Jesse was force to leave. Axel is still clumsy and best friends with Jesse. When Axel learned that they weren't finish, he and Olivia were disappointed that they had to hold their wedding plans a little longer. When Axel learned that Jesse had a twin sister, he wanted to meet her and he hopped that they could be friends When Axel learned the truth about Jesse's parents, he hoped things go better.

Olivia:One of the Heroes of the World Olivia was taken by the red dragon to train after Jesse was force to leave. Olivia is happy that she is engaged with Axel, but got upset when she learned that the wedding plans had to be on hold. When Olivia learned that Jesse had a twin sister, she was excited to find her and become friends. When she learns the secrets that Jesse's parents had, she hopped that things will get better.

The Red Dragon:One of the Heroes of the World. The red dragon took care of Jesse when he found him near the burning fire when he was three months old. The red dragon cared for Jesse as his own son, when he met Jessica, Jesse's twin sister, he hoped he could be a father for her. When the red dragon sees an old friend, he knows the danger well become more dangerous than he ever thought, especially since he learned the secrets of Jesse's family.

Lukas: Not much is known about him, except for the fact that he is Jessica's best friend. Lukas had Jessica's back for some time now and when he met Jesse, he wasn't sure to trust him yet. When Lukas met Jesse's foster father, he was afraid but he later became friends with him. Lukas has a crush on Jessica and he hoped they could be together. When Lukas learns the secrets Jessica and Jesse's parents had, he hopped things go better.

Jessica: Jessica is Jesse's twin sister, but not much is known about her. Jessica was shocked when she found out she had a twin brother, but she was scared when she learned that Jesse's foster father was the dragon. Jessica trusted Jesse when they were training. When she learned the secrets her family kept, she didn't know what to trust anymore. Jessica also has a strong feeling for Lukas and she hopped that they could in a relationship.

Review:

" Come on guys, not much further." Said Jesse as he continue to walk.

"Man, why are you guys so far away?" Asked Lukas.

"So no one can see my foster father." Answered Jesse.

"Why?" Asked Jessica.

"It's better if you see it for yourself." Said Petra.

Jessica and Lukas were confused. Why did Jesse's father needed to be in hiding? Was he accused of something he didn't do? Was he a criminal?

"Father!"

Lukas and Jessica saw nothing but shadows. That was until they thought they saw something move in them. Then there was a loud noise. The two of them were sweating a bit as they got closer. When Jesse stopped, every did too.

Lukas and Jessica almost screamed in fear when they saw those large blood eyes open. Then they got closer to the light. Now, there stood the mighty red dragon with pride and honor in his face.