Who cares?

'Who cares?'

'Who cares?'

Who cares is the the question. Jesse and Jessica, are twins, who's life went to a disaster. Their mother left them for someone else and their father when they were ten and their father began to smoke, drink and use drugs. Their friends were ditching them (Lukas, Petra, Axel and Olivia.) just because of dating. The two became depressed and decided to take drug, drink and smoke, just like their father. They don't care about the bad affects or death. They just want to end their lives. They began to avoid their friends as they became more pale. Their father didn't care about himself or his children either. They all wanted to end their lives in a painless and relaxing way. To Jesse and Jessica is smoking away the pain. When their friends finally realized their condition, they will work separate the twins and make them live further away from their pain.

Light violence

Smut

Couples: Jetra, Lukesse, Luktra, Axlivia

Characters:

Jesse: Once a handsome and proud guy who had a great life, that was until his mother left. Jesse began to take drugs, alcohol and smoke to let his sorrows drown. He was in love with Petra, but when he found out that she was dating Lukas, he pushed his conditions to much worse. He no longer cares about his life, and only wants to die. Jesse was sixteen when he began his pain. When his father began to smoke and drink he was meant to be taken to an orphanage with Jessica, but he refused to leave his father, the same with his sister. He wears a gray sweater and has the hood on him so people can't see his condition, he is also quiet.

Jessica: Once a beautiful and happy girl. She is Jesse's twin sister and just like Jesse, when their mother left she began to lose hope on her life and refused to go to the orphanage. When she found out Lukas and Petra were dating, she was heartbroken and began to smoke and use drugs like her brother and father. She wears a gray sweater like Jesse and had the hood on too to hide her condition.

Steve: Jesse and Jessica's father. He married Alex because he believed she loved him. When Jessica and Jesse turn ten, he found out Alex cheated on him for his brother. He and Alex fight that night and they later got divorced, Alex leaves the following night. Heartbroken, he began to drink, smoke and use drugs to drain his sorrows. He wanted to take Jesse and Jesse to an orphanage, but they refused to leave him, so he kept them. When he learn his children began to suffer like him, he let them do what he did to drain his own sorrows.

Alex: Steve's wife and the mother of the twins. She only married Steve because of his money, and she would always go and mess around with Steve's brother who's name is Herobrine. When she got pregnant with the twins, she was furious. She never spend anytime with the kids because she didn't want kids. When she kissed Herobrine, she got caught by Steve and they got divorced. She left the family the following night to live with Herobrine.

Axel: A clumsy guy who is dating Olivia. He never noticed the pain Jesse and Jessica were going through, he never even knew what their mother did. When he noticed the Jesse and Jessica were avoiding him and the rest of his friends, he gets suspension and finds out the truth. He and Olivia found out the truth first when they were on their date and told Petra and Lukas about it. He and the group team up to help Jesse and Jessica go back to their instincts before they die. 

Petra: A tomboy who loves to prove others that she is not a person anyone can mess with. She and Lukas began dating sometime after Jesse and Jessica began to have problems. She and Lukas were ditching Jesse and Jessica, without them noticing the pain their going through. When Axel and Olivia told her and Lukas about Jesse and Jessica's condition, she didn't believe it until she saw it with Lukas. She began to realized what a horrible friend she was and agreed to stop the condition the twins were doing. She began to gain feelings for Jesse during the middle of her plan (I won't say what the plan is.)

Lukas: A handsome and kind guy. Lukas has everything a girl would want. Perfect hair, blue eyes, perfect personality and money. He never noticed what he was doing after he began dating Petra. When he learned the conditions Jesse and Jessica were going through, he didn't believed it until he saw it himself. He began to think how horrible of a friend he was and agreed to solve the damage the twins are going through.

Olivia: A smart and doubtful girl. She and Axel are dating and never notice what the twins or what she and her friends were doing. When she and Axel were on a date they saw the conditions the twins were going threw. She felt horrible for what she did, and agreed to stop the madness that happened.

Review:

Another puff of smoke left Jesse as the twins continue to let the deadly chemicals in their lungs before they release them.

"How much more do you think you can take Jesse?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Life just isn't for us. It's just a bunch of shit. But I know that it won't be long before we're under the ground." Jesse said as he let in another puff of smoke before he released it.

"Yeah, you're right. And to think, everything started going down after the divorce of mom and Dad." Said Jessica as she let the smoke in her lungs before she let it out.

"Don't you ever call that woman mom ever again! That whore just used our father before she was caught and we now we went to depression once things went down to hell!" He yelled as he dropped the cigar from his fingers and stomped on it.

"Yeah! It was that whore's fault we're like this! Not to mention our so called friends ditched us after she left." Angrily examine Jessica as she did the same with cigar.

"It doesn't matter. Soon we'll be home..."

(No rude comments please, this was just an Idea I had after my parent began to fight. My dad smokes and drinks to drain his own sorrows, but my mom never cheated on him if you ask, they jut had problems and they planned to get divorced, but thank god they stopped with the fighting, sorrow away plan and plan of getting divorced. Anyway bye.)