Soul collector

Note: Both Female Jesse and Male Jesse are in the story and Female Jesse will be called Jessica while Male Jesse will still be called Jesse

The Order of the Stone is back from another treasure hunt from a dangerous and abandoned temple, they are now more popular and famous than before. However, what no one knows is that Jesse collects souls. Jesse isn't evil, but he collects the souls of those who die from unhappiness. Every time a soul dies from unhappiness, the will be dead looking and will wonder around until it has found a way to rest. Jesse and the souls still don't know about how to make an unhappy soul rest, but they still won't give up. When Jesse has been caught collecting a soul by his friends, things will never be the same ever again. Jesse runs away, and is never seen again. After a year later, the Order of the Stone go on a journey, to find their beloved it leader to apologize and have him come back. Once they find him, he with another girl the Order never knew and that will create jealousy.

No violence

No smut

Couples: Jetra, Axlivia and Lukesse

Jesse: The leader of the Order of the Stone. Jesse was always thought to be a normal person and a great friend. Jesse however has a secret that he never told anyone, he's a soul collector. After his parents abandoned him at the age of five, he absorbed a soul that died long ago and promised it to help it find a way to send it free and any other souls that like them. Jesse was born in a set of twins with his twin sister Jessica, but their parents only cared for his sister, so they abandoned him and they left with Jessica only, he was sad about it first, but he then didn't mind after he met Reuben a short after, he was then found by Olivia's parents and he was adopted by them, he loved them as a family. When Jesse was caught collecting a soul by his friends, his friends had stopped talking to him and he ran away. He was later reunited with his twin sister Jessica and they lived together happily. He and Jessica had been collecting souls that died unhappy to help them free them. Jesse gained a crush on Petra during the Wither Storm accident, but after what happened, he believed that there was no way into talking to her about his feeling, it broke his heart. When Jesse's friends found him to make him come back, he wasn't sure if he wanted to come back and be the leader and hero he once was.

Petra: The warrior of the Order of the Stone. Petra had always been determine to protect the people she cares for. When she was with Jesse during the Wither Storm accident, she gain a crush on Jesse and she tried to build up the courage to tell him. When Petra and the rest of his friends found out Jesse was a soul collector, she didn't know what to believe anymore and stopped talking to Jesse. When Jesse ran away, she became the leader of the Order. After a full year, Petra and the rest of the group regretted the way they treated Jesse before he ran away. She wanted Jesse back so she can tell her feelings and say sorry, so he can take back the position as leader of the Order of the Stone. When Petra and the rest of the group found Jesse with another girl, she got jealous. Once Petra finds out that the girl is Jesse's twin sister, she becomes good friends with her.

Axel: The griefer of the Order of the Stone. Axel is a clumsy but loyal to his friends. Axel is extreme when it comes to destruction and explosives. Axel is Jesse's best friends and they love to goof around and act childish when they are alone. When Axel and the rest of the group caught Jesse absorbing a soul, he didn't want to believe it and he hasn't spoken with him anymore. When Jesse ran away, he felt awful and he hoped he comes back so he can apologize. After a year, he and the rest of the group go on an adventure to find him. When they were reunited, he apologize and he hoped Jesse comes back in the position as the leader of the Order of the group. Axel is dating Olivia. When Axel met Jessica, he thought she was Jesse's girlfriend until he found out that they were siblings.

Olivia: The engineer of the Order of the Stone. Olivia and Jesse are adopted siblings. When Olivia was four, her parents found Jesse and Reuben and they adopted him. They had a strong bond  and care for each other. Olivia is quiet doubtful, but Jesse was always there to lift her spirits up. When She and the rest of the group found out that Jesse was a soul collector, she felt betrayed and lied all those years she and Jesse shared. When Jesse ran away, she felt awful and she wanted to apologized to him and she hoped that he comes back. After a year past, she and the rest of the group go on a  journey to find Jesse. Once she did find him, she apologized and their friendship was repaired. When she met Jessica, she was disappointed because she wanted Jesse and Petra together, but when she learned that they were siblings, she knew there was still a chance for them to get together, as a way to thank him for helping her get together with Axel.

Lukas: The architect of the Order of the Stone. Lukas and Jesse became great friends during Endercon before the Wither Storm accident happened. When he became a member of the Order of the Stone, he began to grow a bond with Jesse's group .Lukas love to build and has Jesse to help him at times. When Lukas and the rest of the group caught Jesse collect a soul, he felt betrayed and lied. When Jesse ran away, he felt awful and wanted to apologize. When Jesse was gone for a whole year, he felt awful and he and the rest of the group decided to go find him. When he met Jessica, he fell in love and was sadden when he thought she was Jesse's girlfriend. When he learned that Jessica was actually Jesse' twin sister, he asked Jesse to help him get hook up with her.

Jessica: Jesse's twin brother. Jessica was the beloved it daughter of the family and she got all the attention. Jessica and Jesse had a happy sibling bod, when their parents tried to separate Jesse from her, she was furious. When Jesse and Jessica's parents abandoned Jesse in the mountains, she never spoked to them again. When she heard about Jesse defeating the Wither Storm she left the house for good to find him. After a few weeks later, she and Jesse reunite and decided to live together in the woods. When Jesse told her about him being a soul collector, she was shocked, but when she learned why Jesse is one, she agreed to help him find a way to help him. When she met the Order of the Stone, she grew a strong bond with them and began to have feelings for Lukas.

Review:

Jesse ran and ran without turning back. He was scared and depressed for what has happened earlier. He can hear all the voices of the souls he had collected. They were sadden, they we sad to know that Jesse lost everything and just because he was caught saving them. They knew a young male like him with a big heart, didn't deserve this.

"Guys, please. stop apologizing. It was neither of your fault. It was my fault for not noticing someone behind me."

The souls were not convinced, but they stopped apologizing like Jesse requested. Jesse felt the souls emotions and sighed before he spoke to them.

"Look guys, I know I lost my friends, my leadership in the order of the Stone and most importantly, a place to call home, but that doesn't mean I won't help at all. I know someone who can help us, I just hope she still remembers me."

The souls were only hoping so as Jesse continue to run into the darkness.