Motions of the Ocean (Complete!)

Note: Both female and male Jesse will be here

Note: Both female and male Jesse will be here. Female Jesse will be called Jessica and Male Jesse will be called Jesse. In this story, Jesse and Jessica are lifeguards and are not members of the Order of the stone and they never met Lukas, Petra, Olivia and Axel. Also, take note that Petra and Lukas are siblings in this story.

Petra and the crew are sent on a cruise ship for the whole summer for vacation. Axel and Olivia were the only ones relaxing, while Lukas and Petra were not. They were thinking about their ex's and they really wanted to forget the drama they had. Then they bump into two life guards who's names are Jesse and Jessica. Once they meet the twins, they become good friends and began to enjoy themselves. Lukas and Petra began to earn feeling for the twins, but they believe that the twins only see them as friends. Although, are they really friends in the twins minds? or are they something more to them? Something quite romantic? They will soon find out soon enough on a wonderful and unforgettable night.

No violence

Smut

Couples: Lukesse, Jetra and Axlivia

Jesse: A Life Guard on the cruise boat. He and his twin sister Jessica work on the cruise. He works as a Life Guard at day and works as a DJ at night. When Jesse bumped into Petra, he knocked her to the pool by mistake and pulled her out. Jesse also ask Jessica to fill in for him if needed, that pisses Jessica up, but if Jessica ask him to filled her up, he doesn't mind. Jesse helps Lukas and Petra relax with the help of Jessica. Jesse finds his role boring in the duty of the Life Guard, but he finds his job as a DJ much more exciting. Jesse fell in love with Petra and he wanted to express it somehow.

Jessica: A Life Guard on the Life. Jessica and Jesse are both Life Guards and like Jesse, she finds it boring. Jessica only has that job, but in the night, Jesse lets her take role as a DJ at times. When Jessica met Lukas and Petra with their friends, she became good friends with them and fell in love with Lukas and she expressed it the same night Jesse did with Petra..  

Lukas: Lukas is an English teacher and he went to the cruise for the summer to relax. He lives in a mansion with the rest of the group. He and Petra are related and they had problems with dating. Lukas dated Maya before he caught her cheating on him. When he and the group went to the cruise, he was not having much fun as he hoped. When Lukas bumped and met the twins, he began to enjoy himself and fell in love with Jessica. When he and Jessica were on a dance room, things got better for him

Petra: A Gym  teacher and she went to the cruise for the summer. She lives in the mansion with the rest of the group. Petra and Lukas are related and she had problems with dating. She use to be dating Aiden, but she caught him cheating on her. When she and the group went to the cruise, she was not having fun as she hoped, when she bumped and met Jesse and his sister, she began to have more fun and fell in love with Jesse. Things got better for her in the pool.

Olivia: A Math teacher and she went to the cruise for the summer. She lives in the mansion with the rest of the group. She and Axel are married and they are both having fun in the cruise. When they met Jesse and Jessica, they had much more fun and felt that they would be wonderful lovers for Lukas and Petra.

Axel: Wood shop teacher and he went to the cruise for the summer. He lives in the mansion with the rest of the group. He and Olivia are married and they are both having fun in the cruise. When they met the twins, he had more fun and he hoped to get them to date Petra and Lukas.

Status: Complete!